News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Roadtrain [req]

Started by Taz_Brock, October 29, 2013, 03:41

Taz_Brock

can someone tell me who made this mod and if so can they make it a day cab. :)) :))

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Taz_Brock

Thank you for the information! It was very helpful.

Ethan

here: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,9137.30.html
there are no screenshots because we switched it to where you couldnt upload on the post now.. but I think one of those is it.. you might also try truckmania forum as I think they might have pictures

Taz_Brock

That is a day cab but I'm looking for the one someone moded in my pic. Because it looks better then the original one. but thank you any way.   ;D ;D :like:

Marccc

I use this Roadtrain Daycab version, its very nice to drive with a dumper trailer or a petrol trailer attached.

https://sites.google.com/site/jdltdcompany/roadtrain-mack-titan-day-cab-conversion

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Taz_Brock

Ill try it but really want the one in my pic. Its just better on the eyes. Thank you for the info.  :)) :))  :)) :like:

Taz_Brock

looking for someone to make this truck a day cab. Please!!!!!!  :) ;) :D ;D 8) :P >:D ^-^ O0 :)) C:-) :like:

Nado

Quote from: Brock1984hellya on November 12, 2013, 14:08
looking for someone to make this truck a day cab. Please!!!!!!  :) ;) :D ;D 8) :P >:D ^-^ O0 :)) C:-) :like:
I don't how someone can use this mod, well this mod was the first truck mod of a guy I think
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Taz_Brock

Quote from: Nado on November 12, 2013, 21:36
Quote from: Brock1984hellya on November 12, 2013, 14:08
I don't how someone can use this mod, well this mod was the first truck mod of a guy I think
ya its old but I like it I just want it to be a day cab. but leave it long.

RaceRX

LOL. i wouldnt waste my time editing that pile of garbage. Plus its not just like delete the sleeper and go you have to make a back wall for it and a window and the chassis probably needs to be modified becasue i bet theres no detail under it. I wouldnt touch it unless you paid me a shit ton. noone in the right mind would. Gonna have to learn to mod buddy.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice