Dr.Doofenshmirtz (scamming)

Started by Buster, October 26, 2013, 15:56

Buster

Player reported:
Rule broken: scamming
Date and time: Around 11:20 GTM+1

Proof:
http://imgur.com/3LUSIkF
Proof that he quited the club after buying vehicles!!
http://imgur.com/3ZXGC7E
Proof that he bought 4 vehicles!
If admins can find the chatlog of our deal would be grat becasu i dont have one !

So today Dr.Doof asked me to give him lead in our club (convoytrucking mates ) to buy Faggio.He was only staff and online leaders promote other player to leaders so thay can buy a club vehicle.I told him to donate and he did 55k.After that he should of go to bike shop to buy a Faggio but insted he went and bought 4 expensive vehicles costing our club (7.38 mil).Deal was just to buy a Faggio but he broke his promise.After all of this today he quit the club..

Buster

Sorry...one more thing to say....he quit the club but didnt sell vehicles that he bought....(covnoytrucking mates have 70mil it should be 77mil)

CONVOYTRUCKING_MATE

Hi all, Here is CVTM,
We had already published the "How to Buy a Vehicle for the Club".
Regardless Dr.Doofenshmirtz was perfectly aware of that clue, he
managed to check I was offline for the weekend. He tested some
possible ways to buy vehicles for free.
Since a week before his ban, Dr.Doofenshmirtz used to keep asking
me to promote him to Co-Leader inclub (9 attempts in total everyday).
I know as all admins/mods knows, Dr.Doofenshmirtz is Alex_Anime.
We all know Alex_Anime's trend to wish something is so strongly that he able to sell his soul in order to obtain what he wants.
So is Dr.Doofenshmirtz as it is the same gentleman.
When Alex_Anime was owner of AnimeLogistics based in High Los Santos where PRI is currently, the gentleman was still a nice listener. But during
that period something switched in his brain, he became like a dragon seeking who to devorate. Since that period the gentleman was banned for
Scamming and decided to break the ban under the name of Adrian009.
The nature of Alex_Anime was stronger than his wisedom.
Unfortunately his next victim was Buster.
Sad story about a gentleman who used to be so nice, Alex_Anime.
I cannot be happy to say that, but whosoever can Dr.Doofenshmirtz/Alex_Anime  be, that gentleman is serious fighting against himself as single enneny.

Ethan

as this is a club only matter, we usually dont get involved.. whoever is the club founder and club leaders ALWAYS take the risk when promoting someone because they may guess that the person may have good intentions but in the end, they find out that new person does not...
I dont really think there is a whole lot staff (admins) can do