A big thanks to the server staff!

Started by castrol, October 24, 2013, 15:30

castrol

So as some of you may know i got a 7 day ban for being stupid and try to do a rcon login. My 7 day ban ended up being a "little" bit longer than 7 days.. If you're interrested read it here.. http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39190.0.html

SO! A very very big thanks toward the server staff who kept on helping me with getting me unbanned!  :D

Dobby

that was a silly thing do do  :D why did you even attempt it? any decent server has protection against such a thing xD

Anyway welcome back.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

castrol

Because silly me just found out it existed and then had to try it.. You know like when a little child gets told "you cant have that candy" The little child will take the candy with big chance. My brain basically reacted the same way  :P

Thanks.

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Viper

[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

sardarji

Konali

i am sorry we couldnt help you earlier. It is just only mick that can clear bans like those. Alot of staff has tried to reach out to him but it had to take months before you could get unbanned i suppose.

I have refunded you the cars and the 50% money loss on the house, because you shouldnt have lost those in the first place. But as i said, only mick could fix a ban like that, and he just forgot or didnt had time to help out i guess.

glad to see you playing again:) have fun:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

castrol

Well Konali as i just wrote to you, thank you very much for all the work you've put into it. And it's not your fault that mick didn't wanted to use 1 minute on it!  :) :)

Spekter

To be honest, i thought you would never get unbanned. But i am glad to see you did.  :like:

Boy

Glad to see you being unbanned castrol.
Reporting mick for this eventually did something i see..

Hope i can play once again with you mate.

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

castrol

Thanks Spectre!  :)

Ohh ZWARTE, so long time since i last talked to u man, hope to see you soon!  :D

Boy

same applies to you man :DD
Missed you like hell when you had your ban.
And you lost that awesome 2slot you had.

At least we the dutch crew didn't forget you :P

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Blondey