AMG Pack Mercedes-Benz C63 & G65

Started by Polaco, October 16, 2013, 22:07

Polaco

Here a little pack i make yesterday to play,a Mercedes-Benz AMG series pack,with C63 and G65

Credits:
Forza Horizon
Matheus340
Yuki
Polaco (me)

Pic's:

Handling: 10/10
Damage: 10/10
Design: 10/10
Interior: 10/10
Lag: 0/10 (No at my computer)
Bouncing: 0/10 (in the same position of original car)
OpCodes: No.
Replaces: Elegant,Huntley and Sandking (Huntley and Sandking with 2 slots color)
Features: SA Lights,SA Plates,SA Chrom and Reflection

Update: Fixed specular highlight at C63 paint
Now G65 for Sandking too

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?bj1fc1mej7i67fe

Before coming here and criticize anyone (except for credits, I may have forgotten some) try to at least do better, and yes, you can criticize me!

Hope to you enjoy it,play with this...be happy!!!  O0
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Xandee

Vinny

Answer without insulting and raging. And don't be a retard by quoting this unless you are polaco.

I know for sure that Matheus340 is one if the best modders out there so now explain me what did you actually do to these mods to put yourself in the credits ?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Ethan

Quote from: Vinny on October 17, 2013, 04:45
now explain what did you to actually do to to these mods to put yourself in the credits ?
probably put it in zmodeler, changed the color, exported it to a dff so he can put his name on it...

sorin

Quote from: Ethan on October 17, 2013, 14:27
now explain what did you to actually do to to these mods to put yourself in the credits ?
probably put it in zmodeler, changed the color, exported it to a dff so he can put his name on it...

Wizzer

Quote from: Sorin on October 17, 2013, 15:58
Quote from: Ethan on October 17, 2013, 14:27
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Vinny

Did anyone ask you something ? Ethan removed it from my post but I earlier said that anyone except Polaco quoting my post will officially be a retard. Well gz
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Polaco

Well,you shouldn't consider a guy who just convert models one of best modders,but if you want,that's your problem
I de-lagged (removed the lag) of both models,changed specular highlight,adjusted to work with SA lights,put a new chrom,adjusted the wippers,and changed all reflections to SA original
It's really easy and not much,but i did and posted to you download it,mods like my Coach,or my 143M never will be released,not cause at Coach for example,i make all interior,but yes cause you guys don't deserve that,since you don't respect our Mods (from all Brazilians)and cause you guys,just criticize and criticize,but never make anything better
Now,download and enjoy this Mod,cause i'm sure you liked it.
P.S. i didn't gave credits just to myself,look at Credits,there's Matheus340 and others original authors,my name is there cause i fixed those things.
And admins can't remove it,it just an answer,without insult/disrespect,and not all negative.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Xandee

Quote from: Polaco on October 17, 2013, 18:07
Well,you shouldn't consider a guy who just convert models one of best modders,but if you want,that's your problem
I de-lagged (removed the lag) of both models,changed specular highlight,adjusted to work with SA lights,put a new chrom,adjusted the wippers,and changed all reflections to SA original
It's really easy and not much,but i did and posted to you download it,mods like my Coach,or my 143M never will be released,not cause at Coach for example,i make all interior,but yes cause you guys don't deserve that,since you don't respect our Mods (from all Brazilians)and cause you guys,just criticize and criticize,but never make anything better
P.S. i didn't gave credits just to myself,look at Credits,there's Matheus340 and others original authors,my name is there cause i fixed those things.
And admins can't remove it,it just an answer,without insult/disrespect,and not all negative.

+9999999

Dreew

i agree with you, Vinny sorry for ask, but i only see you starting fights, when me,Xandee or polaco post something, but wish is your problem? what you do in mods? change color? fix a wheel? only it?! i only see you how a poor guy wanting call atettion!

Vinny

Quote from: Dreew on October 18, 2013, 14:13
i agree with you, Vinny sorry for ask, but i only see you starting fights, when me,Xandee or polaco post something, but wish is your problem? what you do in mods? change color? fix a wheel? only it?! i only see you how a poor guy wanting call atettion!
Did you see me start a fight here ? I politely asked him to tell me what he edited so please shut the fuck up.

Shake

Jeez, is it that hard to use a comma properly? My eyes hurt from trying to read that, it's a huge mess. And if you complain about him criticizing, why do you post mods? All comments can't be "good" comments, so get used to it. If he does it, he has a reason to do it, and he's free to do it, but you guys just keep giving him more arguments to use against you since you don't ignore him (and still complain) and then you say it's his fault lol.

Dobby

Criticism comes with the job of modding, ignore it or use it to get better :)

Serious note: Any arguments will get this topic locked.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Polaco

Well,just respect my work,i never insulted any work here,i respect them.
And Dobby,don't lock this topic,please.
Who is Polaco?

Dobby

I wont :) im just saying thats all :) i dont, or anybody else doesnt want to come look at/download the mods here just to scroll through arguments.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!