New Volvo FH 2013 - BruniinMods!

Started by Dreew, October 12, 2013, 07:52

Dreew

Hai guys! for a long time i not posted pics of my projects xD then i done that FH 2013 some mounths ago and today i decided to release it to yours! i wait so you'rs like! Then let's go!

Credits: i will search it again to post the right guys!

Good Points:
it have extra1
Very nice chrome
Transparent glass
interior - 3 / 10 (only why it have a texture showing the panel of the truck, maybe in version 2.0 i add the interior)
Work good with originals trailers, but flip easy (i'll fix it when i got some time, maybe tomorrow)
change colors!

Bad Points:
Doors not openables
Flip easy :\
have a bug on the cab (i don't find the bug it is like a list on the cab ;|)
Interior (3/10)

handling: 7/10?
interior: 3/10?
lag: No (in my computer)
bouncing: ? (not tested, please test it and if it is boucing, i will fix it so possible)
Designer: Very nice!
Replace: Petro

Photos:

Please if you see any bug report here and i will try fix, please only post bugs no cited!

Criticisms and compliments are always welcome!

download - Version with fixed wheels i will post later, maybe with dorrs openable...

RastaPanda

Dobby

If the doors dont open whats the point in using it? :S doesnt that mean you cant enter the truck?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Dreew

Quote from: Dobby. on October 12, 2013, 08:31
If the doors dont open whats the point in using it? :S doesnt that mean you cant enter the truck?
The dors don't are openable but you can enter on the turck normaly, only it don't show open! (maybe i fix it...)

Dobby

Quote from: Dreew on October 12, 2013, 11:23
The dors don't are openable but you can enter on the turck normaly, only it don't show open! (maybe i fix it...)

Please, show me how :) because the only current way i know of, is via hitting enter, going through the door open anim and going inside it, without the door there, will the anim still play o_O
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Shake

Quote from: Dobby. on October 12, 2013, 14:44
Quote from: Dreew on October 12, 2013, 11:23

Please, show me how :) because the only current way i know of, is via hitting enter, going through the door open anim and going inside it, without the door there, will the anim still play o_O
He will still get in, using the anim that he opens the door, but the door in the model won't open. It's like he opens an invisible door

Spekter

Xandee

Dobby

Guys, stop arguing please. It annoys me that i ask one question, all you other modders get jelous and start cat fighting. Anymore and this'll be locked.

Last warning

Xandee

But Bruniin? I can adapt to IVLM? Replace the Interior, and other little things?

Adrian009

Dobby

Dreew

Quote from: Xandee on October 12, 2013, 23:10
But Bruniin? I can adapt to IVLM? Replace the Interior, and other little things?
can, but wait me fix release the second version, today

Vinny

Fucking doges my first comment was absolutely legit ffs just because the other retard started to cry you delete all my replies ?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Xandee

Quote from: Dreew on October 13, 2013, 05:21
Quote from: Xandee on October 12, 2013, 23:10
can, but wait me fix release the second version, today

oks, waiting love :D

Quote from: Vinny on October 13, 2013, 08:13
Fucking doges my first comment was absolutely legit ffs just because the other retard started to cry you delete all my replies ?

you're annoying