News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Stock GTA SA Roads

Started by Tanner, September 23, 2013, 01:37

Tanner

Hey everyone... I screwed up my game, and being the dunce cap that I am, I didn't back up my gta3.img and now my game is screwed up. I am in need of all the original road textures for SA, for every city. I don't want to redownload the gta3.img because 1) It takes a while, and 2) I have a lot of mods that I'd need to reinstall and I've lost links for.

So if someone could upload their original road textures (if even possible), I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Tanner

Ethan

dear tanner,  I hope you learned your lesson in this and ALWAYS use backups.. even just backing up your GTA3 img after every major mod install would help..
but anyways.. you ever think to just go get a road mod and install that?

Tanner

I've tried that, and I don't think it's something wrong with the mods themselves, because I've followed the instructions.

But SAMP gives me a crash log and I've tried googling it and have come up empty handed. I've put a fresh GTA3.img in, and SAMP is still giving me the same log. I try to reinstall SAMP and it's saying that there's something wrong with directx or whatever. I'm just getting frustrated with it.

Ethan

its repetitive but you delete the gta.set in user files...and if you reinstalled samp but still get an error from somewhere, you have a file that conflicts with it... like enb type stuff or even cleo

Matias

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Matias

Tanner

Wizzer

Lol im downloading it 2 hours  :like:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-