So...someone just posted this on Facebook...

Started by TheSandman, September 22, 2013, 14:56

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Boy

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Ethan

is that gtav.exe on their computer???  so myth confirmed about GTA V on PC?

nyolc8

gta5 using 2% cpu? nice... lol
I would like if it would be real, but to be honest, the image quality (jpeg artifacts), and other things makes me say that this is fake.

edit:
image came from:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GTAV/comments/1mngpb/dev_build_pc/

Read the comments on reddit page, and also why it's fake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYBqeguhW8w

Dobby

It exists on PC. Purely because:

A: The game itself is made on PC.

B: Why wouldn't it? R* see it as a marketing strategy.

Someone sees V isn't being released for PC. They go out and buy a 360 or PS3. (Money for MS or Sony). They then see it's getting released at a later date for PC. They then buy it for PC (you know what pc elitists are like), that comes down to:

2 GTA V copies brought (R* make more money)

A PS3/Xbox 360 brought. 
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

nyolc8

I didn't say there isn't a pc version, I just say these images/video are fakes.

Calvingreen17.

I wont say but I will say emulators. Dunno, i think there's one for xbox 360 / ps3 :I

Older and wiser

Hobo

Quote from: Dobby. on September 22, 2013, 23:23
Someone sees V isn't being released for PC. They go out and buy a 360 or PS3. (Money for MS or Sony). They then see it's getting released at a later date for PC. They then buy it for PC (you know what pc elitists are like), that comes down to:
A PS3/Xbox 360 brought. 
I bought it once already, I'll "borrow" it from the internet for PC.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby. on September 22, 2013, 23:23
It exists on PC. Purely because:
A: The game itself is made on PC.
B: Why wouldn't it? R* see it as a marketing strategy.
A PS3/Xbox 360 brought.
excellent marketing strategy there dobby.. you buy rockstar games GTA V everyone will make money

Polaco

Rockstar didn't released it for PC yet,to avoid pirate copies,since once to download, it spreads like a plague Torrent's and other Website's, so greatly reducing their sales, she wants to first ensure a high number of sales, so then after you get it secured, throws it to PC, in which hours after launch,'ll be downloadable and thus spread rapidly making it impossible to control it
But, as already found lines of programming within the XBox version, not only that, you can find the version of PC open for pre-sale on sites like Amazoon and etc, besides that there are already rumors of a PS3 emulator PC, which can make the game run, the PS3, on your PC, so I think yes, the image is real
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Ethan

Quote from: Polaco on September 23, 2013, 02:18
not only that, you can find the version of PC open for pre-sale on sites like Amazon and etc,
too bad those links appear as "you reached a link that doesnt exist" type thing, meaning amazon has taken down the link

TheSandman

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on September 22, 2013, 23:55
I wont say but I will say emulators. Dunno, i think there's one for xbox 360 / ps3 :I
Thats what im going with as well.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

nyolc8

Did you guys read the comments on the reddit page I linked? You still think that image is real? And seriously... you think that gta5 is using 0-2% cpu? Also there is an image where gta5 using 10MB RAM lol. Come on... I know we want the PC version already, and it's 99,9% that will be a pc version, but these images(and video) are not real... If you read the comments on that page, you can already see that many people made the same "real" video and images with a console video capture card, or with photoshop...

WhiteBear

Emulator  is posible but you will need NASA computer for it, or enjoy max 10fps
Dobby, Red Dead Redemption was made by R* by PC but newer was released on PC.
<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

WhiteBear

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 23, 2013, 10:27
Did you guys read the comments on the reddit page I linked? You still think that image is real? And seriously... you think that gta5 is using 0-2% cpu? Also there is an image where gta5 using 10MB RAM lol. Come on... I know we want the PC version already, and it's 99,9% that will be a pc version, but these images(and video) are not real... If you read the comments on that page, you can already see that many people made the same "real" video and images with a console video capture card, or with photoshop...
Nah just used his pc as monitor for xbox/ps3
<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)