News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Skybox for SAMP?

Started by Wizzer, September 20, 2013, 15:30

Wizzer

Anyone have a good skybox for SAMP? I got one but its 24/7 day..
Would be cool if it looks like this:
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,42205.0.html

If anyone have a link then please send it  :like: You will get a cookie then

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

Ethan

that looks like a bugatti

Wizzer

Quote from: Ethan on September 20, 2013, 15:46
that looks like a bugatti
Im talking about the SKY!!
So famous mod and no one here havent even heard about it..sad  :(
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

Ethan

that a timecyc (AKA skymod) mod.. you just have to find the right one
plus since you post a video titled skybox, with a car in it. its confusing

TheSandman

You mean skymod...or timecyc?

Wizzer

Quote from: TheSandman on September 20, 2013, 15:56
You mean skymod...or timecyc?
Skymod...use google then type in skybox for san andreas and you will understand what im talking about
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

TheSandman

OH, so the actual texture of the clouds etc, not the timecyc. What a dodgy name..

Ethan

oh, well if you want different texture, just edit the clouds in your particle.

Wizzer

Quote from: Ethan on September 20, 2013, 16:55
oh, well if you want different texture, just edit the clouds in your particle.
You guys still dont get it..I want the sky texture not the clouds, with skybox it will remove your clouds and it will add clouds to whole sky..R.I.P eng but I hope you will understand
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

nyolc8

skybox is not just a texture... it adds a huuuuuge cube around the game world and then it applies a texture to the cube's inner side. So with skybox, gta sa world is inside a huge cube with sky texture on it. And because of this, you'll have a much more realistic sky. The downside of this, that none of the skymods supporting different weathers. Skybox mods simply (and sadly) can't change the box's texture dynamicaly as weather changes.

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 21, 2013, 08:56
skybox is not just a texture... it adds a huuuuuge cube around the game world and then it applies a texture to the cube's inner side. So with skybox, gta sa world is inside a huge cube with sky texture on it. And because of this, you'll have a much more realistic sky. The downside of this, that none of the skymods supporting different weathers. Skybox mods simply (and sadly) can't change the box's texture dynamicaly as weather changes.
Thanks for making this clear  :)
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

Ethan

Han, that link I pmed you about works for me, but you have to use all the parts.. there are to IMG files you have to use, a data file, the timecyc.dat, and the particle..
it works for me and its freaking awesome

Wizzer

Quote from: Ethan on September 21, 2013, 13:54
Han, that link I pmed you about works for me, but you have to use all the parts.. there are to IMG files you have to use, a data file, the timecyc.dat, and the particle..
it works for me and its freaking awesome
Ok but the weather is 24/7 sunny, I would like to have changing weathers
Like this:

Skip it to 7sec+dont give the same link whats given in video, I tried it and it was very buggy
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

nyolc8

It's the same sky texture there all the time, just timecyc modifies it's color, right? Or the sky texture changes as well?

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 21, 2013, 15:14
It's the same sky texture there all the time, just timecyc modifies it's color, right? Or the sky texture changes as well?
No, same texture, but I want night and day, not day 24/7  :(
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

nyolc8

If you use a normal timecyc, then it looks horrible?

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 21, 2013, 15:22
If you use a normal timecyc, then it looks horrible?
Havent try, in Skybox theres a cs. file what enables the 24/7 days, tired to remove it, but without it you will crash
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

Ethan

Quote from: Han_Lue on September 21, 2013, 14:23

only way to have changing weather (other than default from CT weather) is to hack it, and obviously, thats not allowed

Wizzer

Quote from: Ethan on September 21, 2013, 16:16
Quote from: Han_Lue on September 21, 2013, 14:23

only way to have changing weather (other than default from CT weather) is to hack it, and obviously, thats not allowed
Tried to hack in other server, still not working
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

Ethan

I dont think anyone can "hack" the weather systems, since usually changing the weather is either a command built into the GM itself or is auto like CT

Wizzer

Quote from: Ethan on September 21, 2013, 19:01
I dont think anyone can "hack" the weather systems, since usually changing the weather is either a command built into the GM itself or is auto like CT
Its easy to hack the weather but only you can see it.
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on September 21, 2013, 19:01

AKA server sided = Impossible to hack.

Why don't you just change textures?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

all I want is for this to work and show no clouds whatsoever

Tyler

you can get client-sided weather mods which only the client can see.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Wizzer

Quote from: Girl on September 21, 2013, 19:54
you can get client-sided weather mods which only the client can see.
Ik...but I only want skybox with day and night..not new timecyc
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]