News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

War Thunder - FREE

Started by Polaco, September 15, 2013, 04:44

Polaco

I was a time ago searching for a new game,but actual,with beautiful graphics,nice physics,and realistic too,like a Simulator,but,with 2nd WW planes,then,i've found the World of Air Planes,which is a shit,no cockpit camera,unrealistic damage,unrealistic prices,etc,then,at same day i've found War Thunder,by Gaijin,downloaded....and Oh Mah..GOD!!!This game is fucking awesome!For me,it beats any war game ever created,cause it is too much realistic,it's hard to play and win,to get new planes,etc,and adrenaline rushes through your veins every maneuver evading or chasing the enemy!
Here's a new Trailer,which is awesome:

This game will come for PS4!
And here,normal Trailer:

Well,that's all,the rest i can't explain,need play to see and get mad!
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Ethan

had this game back in like July after I got WOT, but found it to hard to control and its not impressive to me... graphics/gameplay just sucked

TheSandman

I had a shot at it yesterday, its pretty good. I cant get used to the controls of the plane though, you the roll is way to sensitive, yet the dive/raise barely does anything.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Polaco

Graphics looks so good (at max settings) but the control is a bit hard with mouse,recomended to use a joystick
Yes,you can choose between Arcade,Historical or Full Real,and when you get a wing cut,or your engine broken down,you can make a soft landing and earn some points for it
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Hobo

Check this one out. I have yet to be able to fly correctly in it. Only played it once though.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/223750/

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Spekter

Been playing it a few months ago, but i kinda lost interest in it. Graphics are good and controlling planes is not hard at all, but i couldn't play both WOT and this.

Polaco

Quote from: Hobo on September 15, 2013, 04:49
Check this one out. I have yet to be able to fly correctly in it. Only played it once though.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/223750/
Yes,nice game,i love jets,but this one (WT) has old planes,like P40,P51,MiG-3,Spitfire,etc,epic planes
Who is Polaco?

Rafe.McCawley

Well, when I was at the gamescom (german E3) I got a promo Code from War Thunder..
And I was like: Oh well, a nice game, how much will it be..
So when I was home, I was looking in Steam and BAM! its free.
downloaded it, played it more than 15 Hours now.

Too bad, I'm too stupid to find where to type that Promo code :D

That Game is awesome.. The controls are a little confusing, but you can change them.
Gameplay is cool, even when other Players dont know you need to teamplay it.
w/e

My Gamertag is Speckimann
feel free to add me

Dobby

Doesn't beat Blazing Angels game :D Ill try this however. Since you said its good.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!