Spamming rule addon

Started by The_Spinner, September 09, 2013, 19:50

The_Spinner

Well, rule number 3 sounds like this:

3) No flooding, spamming or advertising in server chat or announcements. This includes /me command and different CB. Announcing convoy in chat is not allowed - use /startconvoy instead. This includes "gz" spam.

And it is not included /pm spam. I know it's obvious, but I noticed some people complaining about this 10 minutes ago, in game. So, I think /pm spam should be included in rule too.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

It's not needed. If someone spams you via /pm just simply report you. None is hurt except you and admins can't see it at first moment so they'd show rules. So, as I said, /report in game or at the forum.

Shouldn't be this in "suggestion"?

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Matias

If someone spams your Personal messages then use /togglepm and report him, plus get proof with F8 and report him at forum. Because hes breaking rule 6:

Quote6) Respect other players and their properties. Do not insult or annoy players, do not ask them for money. Do not contact them if they don't wish to be contacted.