Thief unload

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, September 09, 2013, 16:01

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Add this spot in milestone as thief unload. If you don't improve MC with spawn points, parkings, etc it will die same as Sandus key.

This is perfect for thief unload.

It's in Ridgecerst

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

JuRiS

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Twido

+1 Lets keep something new alive :/

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Ethan

theres two places I made in Vice City that were never made a thief unload, so I dont see this happening.... if it does, I suggest adding either of mine

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Ethan on September 09, 2013, 19:30
theres two places I made in Vice City that were never made a thief unload, so I dont see this happening.... if it does, I suggest adding either of mine
Good point but there is one already in Fir Island. We wouldn't mind adding one more spot in Wet County but they are too close. The closes place to this one is verdant meadows or bayside idk.

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

sardarji

There r already 3 hideout in wc...
But there is no problem in adding more its more fun to go at different unloads :)

+1 to suggestion :like:

Ethan

there is only one thief dropoff in VC that I know of and its at the bus station I made... how the F is that a dropoff?

Vinny

You're wrong. After adding vc the thief unload was activated but after complaints (such as Jedi) of the hard road to access it it got removed and then the Eyre extension has been added. Never really understood all this shit myself though.
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Also (my guess) house robbing affected stealing cars. Try to steal something in Los Santos - you will never get a mission to Bayside, the unload near El Quebrados (Aldea Malva or sth like that) and also to Las Venturas.

Vinny

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on September 09, 2013, 19:49
Also (my guess) house robbing affected stealing cars. Try to steal something in Los Santos - you will never get a mission to Bayside, the unload near El Quebrados (Aldea Malva or sth like that) and also to Las Venturas.
Also heist farming affected the whole thief class

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Vinny on September 09, 2013, 19:51
Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on September 09, 2013, 19:49
Also heist farming affected the whole thief class
Which is the stupidest achievement.

The_Spinner

+1, I think it's a good idea. Then, mc really should have more unload points

NapoLeoN

It's a good idea Brane .+1 from me  :like: