Rockstar Games Social Club Crew for Convoy Trucking

Started by TheSandman, September 08, 2013, 14:50

Supreme

Quote from: Ethan on October 04, 2013, 17:29
* Ethan has now won a PS3 and will be getting it in about a week
* Ethan is so happy now

won?

Ethan

I was watching a stream, guy said first to PM him wins a ps3 or xbox.. I was first, im supposed to get PS3 in like a week... we will see how legit he is or if hes just an ass

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on October 04, 2013, 20:43
I was watching a stream, guy said first to PM him wins a ps3 or xbox.. I was first, im supposed to get PS3 in like a week... we will see how legit he is or if hes just an ass

In the UK , we can do a "Recorded Delivery" system via Royal Mail. We can go onto the RM website, and use a tracking number that the seller/mailer issues us with (he got it when he sent the package) and we can track it between depots.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

its the same way with UPS, DHL and USPS
I just dont know where hes sending it from... a week is usually like Tennessee for me, shipping wise.. his skype showed he was in Bulgaria.. so we will see what happens

Dr_dog

as today proven successful of IRC for meeting up and forming up sessions for online.. I'll release the info to rest of the people who may need it. later. i made for the crew as some people have xfire, others have skype.. How you make those 2 talk to each other. On group missions its hard to do them without giving out tasks etc

Theres IRC room #CTSA on irc.esper.net (for advanced users with dedicated client)

Or just use the webchat
http://webchat.esper.net/?nick=&channels=CTSA

Guess what car that was

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dobby

We should have an unofficial (official) information thread, with links to the crew along with IRC chat, other groups for said crew etc. Maybe a list of PSN ID's and Gamertags too?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

judging by the framework and body I would say its one of the following:
Im guessing this one

I couldnt find your "elegy" look alike

Twido

Quote from: Dr_dog on October 04, 2013, 22:03
as today proven successful of IRC for meeting up and forming up sessions for online.. I'll release the info to rest of the people who may need it. later. i made for the crew as some people have xfire, others have skype.. How you make those 2 talk to each other. On group missions its hard to do them without giving out tasks etc

Theres IRC room #CTSA on irc.esper.net (for advanced users with dedicated client)

Or just use the webchat
http://webchat.esper.net/?nick=&channels=CTSA

Guess what car that was
elegy

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]