I keep freezing in Vice City Island..Any Ideas?

Started by MikeMan, September 01, 2013, 16:18

MikeMan

Recently i keep freezing in Vice City Island. I have 0 idea why.
I thought it was a mod issue, however there are no vehicles around and i still lag out.

I have a road mod installed..however previously for the past 2 years i have never had any issues.

Could this be a stream fix issue?.. I think i had a better once before..

Help. Lol

King Of Mods,

Bangor C:-)

Edit: Thanks for moving to correct sub-forum

Ethan

is there a specific area of it that you lag out at?

MikeMan

Yes. Everytime same spot, Its right next to the shop in VCI

Ethan

the shop closest to the junkyard, or the one near the depot..

MikeMan

Posting a pic now of the route i go. Hang on..

Edit: Map

I come off the Ferry (The faint blue line the in water) and i to make a left for VCI..I go straight down, make my 2nd left and my 2nd Right, theres a shop on that corner and i lag out.

Dobby

THIS has been reported :) It's known to crash people. It crashed me with a clean img file 0 mods, along with a few others.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Benny

Quote from: Dobby. on September 01, 2013, 16:43
THIS has been reported :) It's known to crash people. It crashed me with a clean img file 0 mods, along with a few others.
This is not even near there... but anyway that crash in eyre should be fixed soon
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

MikeMan

Quote from: Benny on September 01, 2013, 16:45
This is not even near there... but anyway that crash in eyre should be fixed soon

This is where my game crashes. I freeze.

Dobby

Quote from: Bangor on September 01, 2013, 16:46
Quote from: Benny on September 01, 2013, 16:45

This is where my game crashes. I freeze.

Any opcodes?
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

DeeJayy

That happend me too, on Eyre, where i rob house, everytime when to go to unload my game got crashed..., idk why, and in redstone, near rahail house. -.-

MikeMan

None, like i said earlier, i thought maybe it was a Vehicle mod/ trailer mod. However i removed them all, and there is no vehicle on the map around at the time..i do however have a:

Time Sync Mod-
Stream Fix-
And Road Mod

Wasnt sure if maybe one of those were the cause of the problem. Rubber has the same TimeSync and Stream Fix mod and i don't believe he has this issue.
The road mod i have had for 2 years with no problem but then again i don't know everything lol

Supreme

Quote from: Bangor on September 01, 2013, 16:50
None, like i said earlier, i thought maybe it was a Vehicle mod/ trailer mod. However i removed them all, and there is no vehicle on the map around at the time..i do however have a:

Time Sync Mod-
Stream Fix-
And Road Mod

I have timecyc, streamfix (2gb) and roadmod (srt3) and never crashed there.

Dobby

Quote from: Nasacryl on September 01, 2013, 16:48
That happend me too, on Eyre, where i rob house, everytime when to go to unload my game got crashed..., idk why, and in redstone, near rahail house. -.-

Click the link in my signature.

Time Sync Mod-
Stream Fix-
And Road Mod

Wasnt sure if maybe one of those were the cause of the problem. Rubber has the same TimeSync and Stream Fix mod and i don't believe he has this issue.
The road mod i have had for 2 years with no problem but then again i don't know everything lol

Can you try it with 0 mods installed? see if you still crash then  :-\

MikeMan

Quote from: Supreme on September 01, 2013, 16:53

[size=78%]
Quote from: Bangor/size][/font]link=topic=41712.msg245467#msg245467 date=1378050616]None, like i said earlier, i thought maybe it was a Vehicle mod/ trailer mod. However i removed them all, and there is no vehicle on the map around at the time..i do however have a:Time Sync Mod-Stream Fix-And Road Mod

I have timecyc, streamfix (2gb) and roadmod (srt3) and never crashed there.

I have the GTA4 Roads but i think the Srt3 ones are more intense lol

MikeMan

Quote from: Dobby. on September 01, 2013, 16:54
Quote from: Nasacryl on September 01, 2013, 16:48

Click the link in my signature.

Time Sync Mod-
Stream Fix-
And Road Mod

Can you try it with 0 mods installed? see if you still crash then  :-\

Yeah i will try that later today, ill have to re install my game, i dont have the stock road files anymore :/