Police car speed radar

Started by Kennedy, August 30, 2013, 18:36

Kennedy

I was just going to make a suggestion since all regular players already know where speed traps are and adjust speed accordingly, that as a police officer in a car could sit in a spot most likely not visible to others, press a key to place the radar and have it like a movable speed trap. Of course they should also be a limit to how long the radar can be used and how long until you can use it again, to prevent any camping cops. And the square color could also be temporarily changed from blue to another color. It would probably a lot of work to add something like this, but, I thought it was worth throwing out there.

Jopi

People already suggest that ..     

:cereal:

sardarji

Suggesed before and nothing happed...i think it was rejected...

Dobby

Quote from: Joshy on April 22, 2011, 22:13

• Police speedgun

Failure to read this topic before posting will lead in your suggestion being locked.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!