FOR THE SERVER(Engine Break)

Started by Avenger, August 27, 2013, 09:27

Matias

So, you want us to script and waste a key shortcut just because you suck driving down the hills? No bro, learn to use the brakes first. Convoy Trucking won't waste all the key shortcuts in this kind of stuff which can be easily evaded by pressing spacebar while going downhills.

Avenger

I actually tried to loop from timers but i failed -_-
anyways even with hand break sometimes you hit something which causes you to fly lol...

Matias

Quote from: Avenger on August 27, 2013, 20:25
anyways even with hand break sometimes you hit something which causes you to fly lol...

Can i ask you at which downhills are you driving? I dont know any hill that drives you right into water. And if you press handbrake and you fly then remove your mods because they are getting glitched and causing you to fly.

Dobby

Quote from: Avenger on August 27, 2013, 20:25

Whats the loop for? :o you just gotta set it to repeating and it should loop no problem each interval.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Avenger

now that im flying, it's just sometime i click gang break and loose control like right now in the server i flipped because i lost control goin 100 mph-_-
anyways the loop/repeat whatever..
and i don't have any mods...

Hobo

I don't get it. Do you mean "Engine brake"? Because I don't think you need to script in a break for engines. Just tell people not to drive them for a bit.

Brake for moose or else you'll break your car.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Rubber

Quote from: Hobo on August 27, 2013, 21:09
I don't get it. Do you mean "Engine brake"? Because I don't think you need to script in a break for engines. Just tell people not to drive them for a bit.

Engine brake is used to slow down the engine, which slows down the vehicle.

Dobby

Quote from: Rubber on August 27, 2013, 21:57

Which is what brake and handbrake are for :)
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Hobo

Quote from: Dobby. on August 27, 2013, 22:05
Quote from: Rubber on August 27, 2013, 21:57

Which is what brake and handbrake are for :)
Yes, I'm aware of that but as you can see in the topic title he wrote "Engine BREAK" which makes no sense.

Also, an extra brake is not needed (if that's what you're suggesting).

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Quote from: Foose on August 27, 2013, 19:57
So, you want us to script and waste a key shortcut just because you suck driving down the hills? No bro, learn to use the brakes first. Convoy Trucking won't waste all the key shortcuts in this kind of stuff which can be easily evaded by pressing spacebar while going downhills.

This.

+Locked.