Ethan

Tanner

If I sent you the files, would you mind doing it for me, Rubber? :D

Rubber

Quote from: TannerBrenn on August 27, 2013, 03:19
If I sent you the files, would you mind doing it for me, Rubber? :D

There is a long line of mods that I need to do...so it may be a while

Tanner

Just shoot me a pm on here or in game whenever you're ready for it. Unless I can figure out how to do it myself. But keep me updated please :D

Polaco

I'll told you what's happening,i had it a lot of times and know exactly
Well,basically,SAMP has this problem while load vehicles,at some servers,have the "primary" vehicles,for ex a cop server,they're Copcars,Tanks,etc,in a Trucking Server,the Trucks,ofc
SAMP will load those vehicles first,and then,his reflections,etc
When you have too much mods (it could be 10 mods for ex)and one mod is at Monster,in a Trucking server(Where monster isn't one of primary vehicles)SAMP will load trucks,their reflections,and then,your Monster,but the SAMP team don't know why it happens,when SAMP will load your Monster,the game miss reflections,specular effects,and etc.
Then,he miss it,and to finish loading,apply default effects,like at vehiclelights,without any specular highlight or anything else
So,basically,it is impossible to FIX,cause i've tried to remove all my mods,and just install Monster,when i'm at CVT,the game doesn't load any special reflection,but when i was at another server,game loads it normally.
Then,SAMP still have issues with mods,some of them wasn't been fixed,and i think never will be.

"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...