What could be wrong with my game?

Started by Tanner, August 26, 2013, 05:38

Tanner

I installed this mod pack a couple weeks back, and ever since, I've had these issues where they'll appear really dark, almost grey, and sometimes they'll appear normal. It's just an off and on thing, and it's really bugging me. Does anyone know what could be the issue? I will attach pictures of what they should look like, and what they're doing.

How they SHOULD look

How they look in game. (Note, this only happens to my fire trucks, ambulance, and fire rescue truck (not pictured)) This just gives you an idea of what they're doing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Mr.Kangaroo

other people have reported the same thing, and they came to the conclusion that it was to do with the graphics card :O
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Twido

It is not the graphic card.... damn wish i had the chatlog with someone i spoke on samp about it. He used to script tons of stuff and he told me why this was happening. But it is NOT graph card

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Spekter

I think i have a similar problem.

They both have the same color. Sometimes neither of them is dark, sometimes they both are. And i have no idea what is causing this.

Tanner

Dobby

Quote from: TannerBrenn on August 26, 2013, 23:22
Do you think it's a SAMP bug??

What colors are you using?

Ill test it on a private server. I've heard of this on the sa-mp forums, so it may be a sa-mp bug.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Tanner

Quote from: Dobby. on August 26, 2013, 23:36

Ill test it on a private server. I've heard of this on the sa-mp forums, so it may be a sa-mp bug.

It's just the normal fire truck colors. I haven't tried to spray it any other colors.

Dobby

Quote from: TannerBrenn on August 26, 2013, 23:50
Quote from: Dobby. on August 26, 2013, 23:36

It's just the normal fire truck colors. I haven't tried to spray it any other colors.

Are you using any enb/iceenhancer?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Tanner

Ethan

could be, cause the urnaus does the same thing for me.. Ill go paint it a red and the color comes out more dull than its supposed to

Rubber

it has to do with the [spec] level in the mod (adjusted in zmodeler). Depending on the number, a car can look really light or really dark. And some spec levels make it really light during the day and really dark at night...just depends on the value. Im guessing he didnt assign a proper spec value.

Tanner

Who is good at modding those kinds of values?

Ethan

Clutch

You have to Defuse the color for the model on z modeler
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Rubber