New parking places in Richman, LS

Started by The_Spinner, August 24, 2013, 23:21

The_Spinner

Well, the nearest parking is in Conference, LS, which is kinda far away from Richman. So, I suggest to make these 3 parkings public, or at least the first one. Thank you

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Oh my god. Not every rockstar made parking should be added as parking.  :dontlike: :dontlike:

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

a wild guess, u bought a house in richman ls?

Joshy

I personally think the north-western area of LS is a bit bare for carparks... +1
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Twido

Quote from: Joshy on August 24, 2013, 23:44
[hide=][/hide]
I personally think the north-western area of LS is a bit bare for carparks... +1

MyLittlePony said all you need

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Supreme

The_Spinner

Quote from: brane on August 24, 2013, 23:24
Oh my god. Not every rockstar made parking should be added as parking.  :dontlike: :dontlike:
I said "at least first one". Then, look at Joshy's picture, LV is full of useless parking places, at Starfish there are two parkings, 10 seconds from first to second one.

Quote from: SzajmoN on August 24, 2013, 23:28
How do u know? Let me guess: house icon? smart kid

Thank you Joshy, supreme, benny and twido

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: The_Spinner on August 25, 2013, 00:41
It's not because he's smart. If you didn't buy a house at richman you wouldn't suggest this. obviously #Sherlock

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

The_Spinner

[spoiler]
Quote from: brane on August 25, 2013, 00:48
Quote from: The_Spinner on August 25, 2013, 00:41
It's not because he's smart. If you didn't buy a house at richman you wouldn't suggest this. obviously #Sherlock
[/spoiler]
Anyway, I don't want to make this topic about how he discovered. Please edit my last post and this one, and delete your last one. I rly don't want to start a flame. Thank you

Bruno_2MLG4CT

We won't start a flame. I just explained you what he wanted to say. Yes, LV has many unnecessary carparks, that doesn't mean that we have to fill LS too.

The_Spinner

Quote from: brane on August 25, 2013, 00:57
We won't start a flame. I just explained you what he wanted to say. Yes, LV has many unnecessary carparks, that doesn't mean that we have to fill LS too.
I'm not asking to "fill it". I just want some parkings near Richman. Well, maybe the second parking is useless, but the first one at least, even the second one, I think it's gonna be used

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: The_Spinner on August 25, 2013, 01:00
Quote from: brane on August 25, 2013, 00:57
I'm not asking to "fill it". I just want some parkings near Richman. Well, maybe the second parking is useless, but the first one at least, even the second one, I think it's gonna be used
I'd vote only for the third one.

Ethan

which ones are truck parking vs car parking? or are they all car?

Twido

Quote from: Ethan on August 25, 2013, 02:47
[img height=441 width=800]http://i.imgur.com/Yip4Hc0.png[/img]
which ones are truck parking vs car parking? or are they all car?
That map shows both

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]