News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Fuel Missions

Started by Lil_Shakey2111, August 22, 2013, 23:59

Lil_Shakey2111

Something crossed my mind today and i just wanted to suggest it. I wanted to say that i think fuel drivers should choose how many missions they want. (3dst, 4dst, 5dst) Some of you say that "It'll be abused.", Oh really? So you're saying for the people that want to do 3dst all the time is abuse? Well that's like artic and other missions you choose short hauls for is abuse. I mean some of us don't want 5dst all the time we just want the achievement. But that's my opinion. Not trying to say it in a bad way but i was just wanting to throw this out there. Every can say what they want about this suggestion it's fine I honestly want to hear everyone's opinion about this! :)

TheShetlandSheepdog

For fixing the stuff of 'abusing' allow it than after 500 fuel.
Neutral.

Supreme

Boy

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Lil_Shakey2111

Quote from: Same99 on August 23, 2013, 00:05
For fixing the stuff of 'abusing' allow it than after 500 fuel.
Neutral.

I see your point there as well.

Dobby

Seeing as you get the same amount of money per artic load doing fuel:

Example:

1 fuel dst: 1 artic load

3 fuel dst: 3 artic load

so on..

I don't see why it shoudn't be a problem. You'd get the same amount of money from someone "abusing" the selection for shorter missions on artic, except in fuel :) so the monetary gain wouldn't be any different.

:like:
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Marius

Oh yeah , it would be cool for me because I want only 5 dst now :fuckyeah:

Cobus

good for sardar, then he has bigger chance to complete this achi :D
i say +1

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

sardarji

Quote from: Cobus on August 23, 2013, 08:18
good for sardar, then he has bigger chance to complete this achi :D
i say +1
LOL thx :P Cookie for u 8)
+1 From me :))

sorin

Benny

+1

and to add 6 dst should be possible too.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Tropie.

Rockey

Huge +1 while doing the achievement if I can pick shorter missions to avoid risks like my fail driving and hackers which always seem to target me while on my final dst of a 5 dst mission!!! Plus then who ever has achievement can do longer ones for money or fun

Great idea sir!

Bruno_2MLG4CT

It was suggested before, can't find the link even though I was searching for it. Again, +1  :like:

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

sardarji

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview