The game freash up in Low land island Wet contry island why

Started by Trucker-boy, August 19, 2013, 17:44

Trucker-boy

The game freash up in Low land island Wet contry island why? can someone explane it to me?

Ethan

Trucker-boy

The game crashes for me(not close down but frezze I can hear the Radio but the game is not moving I lost couple of 1000$ for this bug

TheGame

What I understand is that his game freezes when he's on Low Land.
This can be caused by using mods.
Remove the mods and try it again if you freeze there.
If it keeps happening, post it here.

Trucker-boy

I have driving with no mods to so it can't be that  and I hate that mods don't work online :( I hate the orginal truck and cars

Matias

I never had it but the last week my game froze at Vice City about 3 times in a row. But now its working fine again. I dont know exactly what causes it but seems to be something related to your mods and your stream memory, so this is not fixable from server side, you need to remove your mods.

Ethan

Quote from: Trucker-boy on August 19, 2013, 18:18
I have driving with no mods to so it can't be that  and I hate that mods don't work online :( I hate the orginal truck and cars
even if you dont have vehicle mods, remove anything mod related. means anything with texture, streamfix, effects, basically strip your game to bare minimum as if you just reinstalled it

Trucker-boy

one thing that come up in mine mind was it was always at the same place but not at the other new towns  so it can't be some mod releted

Matias

Its mod related. Remove your mods, if you dont want then its up to you. This is not a server bug and it cannot get fixed in any way by us.

Trucker-boy

It can't be an mods thing becuse the game whould crash at the other new towns to and it don't  so can you explane that?

Matias

Quote from: Trucker-boy on August 19, 2013, 21:23
It can't be an mods thing becuse the game whould crash at the other new towns to and it don't  so can you explane that?

Theres a thing called stream memory.
When you are at different places with mapped stuff your game will use it.
If you ran out of memory your game will freeze / crash.
This explains how your game freeze on mapped islands, at places with mapped stuff. Plus when you have mods it also uses the stream memory which causes it to overload and crash.
We are trying to help you but you refuse to listen us. You been told to remove your mods, if you dont then dont come here to ask for help anymore. Remove your MODS or reinstall your game in a clean folder without uninstall the modded version and use the clean one to join Convoy Trucking.

Ethan

Quote from: Matias. on August 19, 2013, 21:20
Its mod related. Remove your mods, if you dont want then its up to you. This is not a server bug and it cannot get fixed in any way by us.
if you refuse to do this, we cant help you.. try a fresh install so all objects and files are all default, if the problem continues, we may know its something more serious

Trucker-boy

Sometimes the Server don't come up i SAMP etiher so I don't know what couse that problem And how can I remove all the favorit servers at the sametime...... the shit was fucking up and added all the servers on SAMP to favorit

Benny

This is not a map bug or a bug from server, its caused by yourself. Get a better streamer or remove your mod wich may casue that (bad mods/laggy mods).
If it would be a map bug you would crash and not freeze.
Even if you are not driving there with the mod your game can freeze.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS