Question for the community.

Started by Konali, August 16, 2013, 15:00

Would you like to see the default GTA SA map being improved as in looks, no big stuff like houses etc.

I would like that
75 (81.5%)
I think that would ruin the map as it is, i am fine with this GTA SA map.
7 (7.6%)
I need more examples of what you guys can deliver for small changes.
10 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 92

Voting closed: September 15, 2013, 15:01

Terrorista310

Quote from: WhiteBear on August 16, 2013, 20:33
I agree trees are kiling fps. +they spawn after you crash them while flying :dontlike:

+ 4ever

in wet county you crash 1ยบ into the bridge/buldings before they even spawn

its dangerous for planes to script tall stuff
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Konali

I will try to explain it one more time,

Planes dont belong on a low altitude in the firstplace.

get the hint?
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Rubber

Quote from: Konali on August 17, 2013, 01:08
I will try to explain it one more time,

Planes dont belong on a low altitude in the firstplace.

get the hint?

Exacly. This is a trucking server, if you hit something in an airplane, its your fault.

But, I do agree that large masses of trees should be kept to a minimum. I can hardly drive through eyre without lagging from the forrest. Its even worse for people with HQ tree mods installed.

Konali

Its not just about trees, i took that as example.
The main question is, do we or do we not want to see a different shaped gta sa default map.

I for one would love this simply because i have seen pretty much everything by now after 3,5 years on samp and some small changes would be funny to my opinion.

Before everything goes live, a test will be done with a variarty of players, with mods, without mods, with a bad pc and a good pc etc etc.

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Twido

lol i can be the guy with bad pc xD

the votes tells much kona, many people want a change in mainland

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Konali

didnt vote myself yet so i got no idea what the score right now is xD

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ethan

Would you like to see the default GTA SA map being improved as in looks, no big stuff like houses etc.
I would like that
37 (75.5%)
I think that would ruin the map as it is, i am fine with this GTA SA map.
4 (8.2%)
I need more examples of what you guys can deliver for small changes.
8 (16.3%)
outstanding winner thus far is "would like that" with second being "need more examples," which is my vote

kukimaki

Great idea Konali!

BUT: only if it's made in a nice way, like in your video. Changes are welcome, but their quality and looks should be as good as the original one. I agree, we have very few trees on the original map, but let some agricultural lands remain (like the left side of the road in the video, no trees there please!). In my opinion keywords are to make it look good and realistic. And please don't ruin the landscape with unneccessary load points 'n' shit.

Definitely a  :like: !

SeraMondialu

Finnaly CVT starts beign fun again.

HUGE +1 !

mick88

If that's what players want, I'm fine with it.
However, mind that adding objects all over the map will put more strain on the server. This may increase lag and cause overall performance issues, so don't add anything that can't be removed without consequences.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: mick88 on August 17, 2013, 23:00
If that's what players want, I'm fine with it.
However, mind that adding objects all over the map will put more strain on the server. This may increase lag and cause overall performance issues, so don't add anything that can't be removed without consequences.
I think admins are planning to add only decorations cause same thing with over years is boring. A few trees near roadworks in Tierra and Valle Oculatde made good job

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Philip_Morris

idk, server needs a very big modification... so i like this idea kona :D

Dobby

Is it just me that likes the original GTA:SA map? :pokerface:
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm