Question for the community.

Started by Konali, August 16, 2013, 15:00

Would you like to see the default GTA SA map being improved as in looks, no big stuff like houses etc.

I would like that
75 (81.5%)
I think that would ruin the map as it is, i am fine with this GTA SA map.
7 (7.6%)
I need more examples of what you guys can deliver for small changes.
10 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 92

Voting closed: September 15, 2013, 15:01

Sjomp

I like it but please don't put so much things on it i can't go offroad anymore
sometimes i just need to go offroad for fun :P

Jori_Mart

+1 kony why make new islands? if they mappers can map more things in los santos, San fierro and las Venturas +99999
DominicanRepublic

Konali

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Jori_Mart

DominicanRepublic

Supreme

I like it, I would like more lamp post like it's done at the road near the Big Chicken, but don't add trees everywhere, I hate if when flying xD  :like:

Jori_Mart

Quote from: Supreme on August 16, 2013, 16:39
I like it, I would like more lamp post like it's done at the road near the Big Chicken, but don't add trees everywhere, I hate if when flying xD  :like:

haha yeah but we can fly more higher
DominicanRepublic

Konali

i  knew someone would say that:P but look: why would you be flying low in the first place hea? :D :D

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Rahail

Jori_Mart

+1 raha. like houses, new toll, public parks, etc etc etc
DominicanRepublic

Matias

Supreme

Quote from: Konali on August 16, 2013, 16:40

i  knew someone would say that:P but look: why would you be flying low in the first place hea? :D :D

For fun, but seriously adding much trees can make fps drop, some people have really bad pc and will lagg there :P (including me, but I am getting a new one soon)

Konali

Quote from: Jori_Mart on August 16, 2013, 16:43
+1 raha. like houses, new toll, public parks, etc etc etc

This suggestion is just NOT about houses or parkings xD

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Vado19

i love this, please add more objects to the default map to make it more interesting :P  :like: and yes less islands would be good....90 percent of the roads on those islands barely see any traffic anyway...

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

rip shortcuts but still gonna be nice