Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Trucks & Trailers Pack

Started by Polaco, August 15, 2013, 01:33

MexicanGangster6840

[hide=Photo I Took A Long Time Ago][/hide]

Polaco

Quote from: Rubber on August 17, 2013, 07:14
They look like nice mods, but they are far from the best I have ever seen. If there is one type of person I dont care for, its one that toots their own horn. Why would you put "the best you ever seen" in the title? That is kind of self-centered, egotistical, and opinionated, right?

On topic: they look like high quality mods, but to me it seems like the textures could be better. It doesnt look like you have any refmap on the body. Also, it looks like you are using the standard sa chrome. Why not add a chrome refmap to the txd file...your chromes would look so much better. I know it is a preference, but I like to have realistic textures. Ive got really nice body and chrome refmaps if you are interested.
sorry,i forgot to put it on post
"Before coming here and criticize anyone (except for credits, I may have forgotten some) try to at least do better, and yes, you can criticize me!"
@Black-Tiger
Isn't my problem our PC spec's,none get it,then it isn't my mods  ;)
@Gangsta & Biszy
Thx guys,i'm happy because you like it  :D

P.S. Rubber,if you don't know,the original SA chrome and reflections reduces possibility of game crash.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Costel

i've heard that it flips so easy , is this true?

Polaco

Quote from: Costantino on August 17, 2013, 17:24
i've heard that it flips so easy , is this true?
Nope sir
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Rubber

Quote from: Polaco on August 17, 2013, 16:35
P.S. Rubber,if you don't know,the original SA chrome and reflections reduces possibility of game crash.

Ive been adding refmaps to my txd files for years now and havent experienced any crashes. If you dont import the texture properly into the txd file, yes you will have problems. And I only criticize because of your pompous thread title...I know you are a good modder (thats why I asked you to be a board moderator for the zmod board). I respect all modders until they say they are the best. I know my mods arent the best, and I dont claim to even be a good modder. I was just trying to put things into perspective so you might sound a little more professional next time you post a mod (about claiming it to be the best). Sorry for the rant, but things like this just bother me. Admen no lock his topic please, im done  ;D

Oh and I did see someone who claimed to be using your mod and it appeared to lag badly. Did you go through the technique of adjusting the dummies?

Jopi

:cereal:

Polaco

Quote from: Rubber on August 17, 2013, 18:22

Ive been adding refmaps to my txd files for years now and havent experienced any crashes. If you dont import the texture properly into the txd file, yes you will have problems. And I only criticize because of your pompous thread title...I know you are a good modder (thats why I asked you to be a board moderator for the zmod board). I respect all modders until they say they are the best. I know my mods arent the best, and I dont claim to even be a good modder. I was just trying to put things into perspective so you might sound a little more professional next time you post a mod (about claiming it to be the best). Sorry for the rant, but things like this just bother me. Admen no lock his topic please, im done  ;D

Oh and I did see someone who claimed to be using your mod and it appeared to lag badly. Did you go through the technique of adjusting the dummies?
Title edited,btw,i've checked any lag/bounce and this mod has none
Who is Polaco?

GHOST

Quote from: Black-Tiger on August 17, 2013, 11:40
Mods look ok, but ever since i use it, when i pass Eyre trying to go to VCI or LSI my game freezes.
great  :dontlike:

That's because you need to use the StreamFix genius. Ever since the latest game updates, the game is crashing in the Eyre area when using mods. Stop talking shit about his mods, it's bad enough this dude shares his sick looking mods with people that don't deserve em, let alone having to put up with "GTA Wizzards" that need a 2 hours tutorial on how to install the game.

Biszy

Thanks Polaco. I have been very busy and have yet to try them out. And to thoughs players having trouble, u need a StreamFix to increase GTAa memory to hage more then a few mods and to not crash on custom maps.  Trust me on this, ever since I used streamfixes I have your no issues anymore
Biszy

Black-Tiger

Quote from: GHOST on August 19, 2013, 11:32
Mods look ok, but ever since i use it, when i pass Eyre trying to go to VCI or LSI my game freezes.

That's because you need to use the StreamFix genius. Ever since the latest game updates, the game is crashing in the Eyre area when using mods. Stop talking shit about his mods, it's bad enough this dude shares his sick looking mods with people that don't deserve em, let alone having to put up with "GTA Wizzards" that need a 2 hours tutorial on how to install the game.

Ok, mr go mad.

Do i look that smart to you? i never even knew the game crashes there.
After people acualty HELPED me, i got it fixed.

Besides that these aint HIS mods. these are all existing mods he put some changes on.

Polaco

Quote from: Black-Tiger on August 19, 2013, 12:51
Quote from: GHOST on August 19, 2013, 11:32

Ok, mr go mad.

Do i look that smart to you? i never even knew the game crashes there.
After people acualty HELPED me, i got it fixed.

Besides that these aint HIS mods. these are all existing mods he put some changes on.
As i can understand,you're saying only my mods make you get it? Then don't use,it's free,then i don't need negative comments
Who is Polaco?

Biszy

Polaco i lost ur first truck and trailer pack can u send a forum pm of the link please?
Biszy

Biszy

never mind i found it -_-
Biszy

Deff

Ive been adding refmaps to my txd files for years now and havent experienced any crashes.

Same here.

Btw just to add one important point:
If you are using steering.cs and you fall in water in CVT or your car respawns in any manner while you are driving, your game will crash. This is caused due to steering.cs

Other then that I really like all the trailers. Trucks are nice too, but trailers are just bad ass!

Polaco

Quote from: Deff on August 20, 2013, 16:01

Ive been adding refmaps to my txd files for years now and havent experienced any crashes.

Same here.

Btw just to add one important point:
If you are using steering.cs and you fall in water in CVT or your car respawns in any manner while you are driving, your game will crash. This is caused due to steering.cs

Other then that I really like all the trailers. Trucks are nice too, but trailers are just bad ass!
lol i never will know it bro xD
But is there another steering mod which don't cause these opcodes and then,game crash?
Who is Polaco?