Great Dane Stainless
Utility 3000R
Mac Simizer
Tank Tri-Axle
Pics:

Handling: 10/10
Damage: 0/10 (It isn't to crash!  ;))
Design: 10/10
Interior: 10/10 (With steering wheel working)
Lag: 0/10 (No at my computer)
Bouncing: 0/10 (in the same position of original car)
OpCodes: None

Replaces: RoadTrain,Petro,Linerunner,Petrol Trailer,Artict1,Artict 2 and Artict3
Features: New light effect+SA Lights,SA Plates,SA Chrom and Reflections,Steering wheel working!

For steering wheel work,you need instal Cleo4 Library,and to interior camera,you need any camera mod (recomend Personalized FPD 3.1),and if you have problem with textures of game,disappear,or something,install this MemoryFix by Cleo (don't get your game heavy and don't cause any error) the Memory512!!!!

Dowload of scripts .cs (recomend to use,serious) don't cause any modification on handling,etc,only make steering wheel work,interior camera and fix textures!

>>>>Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?p9d5pp34v6ce950

>>>>Download of Pack:http://www.mediafire.com/?xq328djqce5lsds

Before coming here and criticize anyone (except for credits, I may have forgotten some) try to at least do better, and yes, you can criticize me!

Hope to you enjoy it,play with this...be happy!!!  O0
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Polaco

"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Xandee

Wow Pollaco!!! Great Pack, Thanks for release it. i love it  :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 thanks thanks

:like: :like: :like:

TruckWest

ty for the pack polaco good work :D
going to install asap :D

Dreew

QuoteLag: 0/10 (No at my computer,some DFF's has 10mb,but 2/3 is just of LOD)
Trucks with 10MB DFF's or trailers?

Rahail

[PS]Jovince

QuoteQuote from Anonymous
"Follow your dreams,son."

Supreme

sardarji

MeTaLiXx

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

LoVeRxD

Wow Very nice mod i must try it, thank's for sharing!
a big  :like: to you.
Be Carefull ''Troll Face'' Down Below!
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Polaco

Who is Polaco?

Biszy

Biszy

Rubber

They look like nice mods, but they are far from the best I have ever seen. If there is one type of person I dont care for, its one that toots their own horn. Why would you put "the best you ever seen" in the title? That is kind of self-centered, egotistical, and opinionated, right?

On topic: they look like high quality mods, but to me it seems like the textures could be better. It doesnt look like you have any refmap on the body. Also, it looks like you are using the standard sa chrome. Why not add a chrome refmap to the txd file...your chromes would look so much better. I know it is a preference, but I like to have realistic textures. Ive got really nice body and chrome refmaps if you are interested.

Black-Tiger

Mods look ok, but ever since i use it, when i pass Eyre trying to go to VCI or LSI my game freezes.
great  :dontlike: