Making a Raspberry Pi Arcade Machine!

Started by Jenova_Project, August 14, 2013, 19:37

Jenova_Project

Once I start my job at "Boardom" (Skatboarding Shop), I am going to save up money to make a Raspberry Pi Arcade Machine complete with an arcade machine housing and joysticks/buttons. I got the idea from a Youtube video by Tinkernut. Overall, this build should only cost be around 300-500 Dollars! The most expensive part would be the case  :( . I will provide the link down below to what I am going to be building!

[hide=Signatures][/hide]

[BG]PREDATOR

While back i did think buying one and build a ftp server for easy transfers for homeworks and school projects to work at home and today still doubt whatever will i buy it or not

Jenova_Project

Quote from: [BG]PREDATOR on August 14, 2013, 20:20
While back i did think buying one and build a ftp server for easy transfers for homeworks and school projects to work at home and today still doubt whatever will i buy it or not
I would totally get one just to mess around with it.
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

[BG]PREDATOR

Quote from: Jenova_Project on August 14, 2013, 20:22
Quote from: [BG]PREDATOR on August 14, 2013, 20:20
I would totally get one just to mess around with it.

:like: mini computer in your hands

Dr_dog

Raspberry Pi is funny little device. I got couple of those just laying around for testing purposes. Damn funny little things. good webservers for low traffic sites. Also customizeability of it is just huge
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS