New Convoy Trucking App for Chrome I Made!

Started by Jenova_Project, August 13, 2013, 15:51

Jenova_Project

I made a Google Chrome Webstore app. Upon installation, you will see the app in your "New Tab" page. Upon clicking on the "App", it will redirect you to the Convoy Trucking website. However, I cannot upload it to the Chrome Webstore because I have to be the developer for "convoytrucking.net" and I have to pay a developers fee of $5 (Which I don't have  :P). I have no screenshots due to me not being able to upload the app to the Chrome Webstore. I will however link a download like to the package! Thanks to Ethan for finding me the logo. Cheers!

Download Link:https://mega.co.nz/#!MA5HTAKD!d5ZUjnbWgxbGoTnhlWvnnlMzZkdiR6WkwHksF8SA2_A
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

themooody

mick88

You mean to tell this "app" is just a link to convoytrucking.net?

Tyler

Quote from: mick88 on August 14, 2013, 09:18
By looking at the source, yes.

The post honestly made no sense.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Jenova_Project

Quote from: tyler12 on August 14, 2013, 09:20
Quote from: mick88 on August 14, 2013, 09:18
By looking at the source, yes.

The post honestly made no sense.

Well I am just learning JSON and that is just a simple code I made up. Once this is installed, you just click on the application through "New Tab" on Chrome. This isnt suppose to be special.
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: Jenova_Project on August 15, 2013, 18:11
Well I am just learning JSON and that is just a simple code I made up. Once this is installed, you just click on the application through "New Tab" on Chrome. This isnt suppose to be special.
well gratz for learning a new line of code/software/programming  whatever it is.. :like: :like:

SeraMondialu

DAFUQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Is it that hard to add convoytrucking.net to favorites and you have it on the favorite bar everytime when you open Chrome? LOL USELESS APLICATION

Vinny

Quote from: Ethan on August 15, 2013, 19:04
Quote from: Jenova_Project on August 15, 2013, 18:11
well gratz for learning a new line of code/software/programming  whatever it is.. :like: :like:
Hearing this from someone that can't handle forum BBCodes, lawlz. At least he's trying to learn something new.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Ethan

Quote from: Vinny on August 16, 2013, 01:14
Hearing this from someone that can't handle forum BBCodes, lawlz. At least he's trying to learn something new.
i can handle forum codes now that the stupid WYSIWYG editor is off (i dont know who you were referring to  :P)