News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Server Changes

Started by Dobby, August 11, 2013, 22:06

Dobby

I'd like to thank Matias in paticular. For taking time out of his life, and admin duties, and bringing the server back to life. I appreciate it :) my no want server to die.

Thank you mick for letting Matias take over too it'll give the server a new life. While you're there in the background, Matias can get the "mick" treatment when he comes onto the server :D

The Server Mappers. For making and fixing the bugs. Bringing us Redstone county.

Thankyou to staff for putting me in dev team too :P just a small note ;)

Thanks guys <3 :D

note: any flaming will be reported as usual. Keep it clean.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

sorin

Benny

And what about me? I worked for the past 5 months to get the maps done and ready, i should atleast get a thank you for that.

Matias did a good job ye, but still mick was a big part of it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Boy

Matias you are fast good and active.
good job so far :D
keep it going buddy

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

sorin

Quote from: Benny on August 11, 2013, 22:32
And what about me? I worked for the past 5 months to get the maps done and ready, i should atleast get a thank you for that.

Thank you

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Thanks

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Dobby

Fixed.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Vinny

So what you think you're the only one ? Asking for thanks is pathetic in my opinion because those who deserves to be thanked don't need to ask for it. You already got thanked for the maps and such, dont have enough ? I hate when people do things an then brag about it. Just look at people like Konali, what he did for the server is absolutely impressive and yet I never saw him bragging about anything and certainly not asking for thanks. Damnit.

Also
Mick was a big part of what ? The topic clearly says thanks to Matias for reviving the servers development since mick clearly does not have the time to do it. Of course he created the server in the first place but what has he done in the past few months ? I'm probably not the only one to share this opinion.

So I'd like to personally thank Matias for the effort he is bringing to develop the servers game mode, reading suggestions and adding some or at least taking them into consideration for some future addons.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Hobo

Quote from: Vinny on August 11, 2013, 23:20

So what you think you're the only one ? Asking for thanks is pathetic in my opinion because those who deserves to be thanked don't need to ask for it. You already got thanked for the maps and such, dont have enough ? I hate when people do things an then brag about it. Just look at people like Konali, what he did for the server is absolutely impressive and yet I never saw him bragging about anything and certainly not asking for thanks. Damnit.

Also
Mick was a big part of what ? The topic clearly says thanks to Matias for reviving the servers development since mick clearly does not have the time to do it. Of course he created the server in the first place but what has he done in the past few months ? I'm probably not the only one to share this opinion.

So I'd like to personally thank Matias for the effort he is bringing to develop the servers game mode, reading suggestions and adding some or at least taking them into consideration for some future addons.
I like this guy.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Hobo on August 11, 2013, 23:28

Also

I like this guy.
Cause he said most of us would like to.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Shake

Vinny, you're a fucking god. Cookie for you man.

Boy

thanks to all moderators players scripters mappers clowns
to make ct what it currently is! :)

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Konali

What benny tried to say was that all the hours he put into the server as in mapping hours shouldnt go unnoticed either.
But not all maps benny made ( and the other mappers) are yet visible for public sight, and its hard to thank anyone for something players cant see with their own eyes.

In the end , credits to mappers come due when maps are released and topics are created for that, and as to Matias and Mick, i am happy for Matias. I suggested him to help mick because i knew what he is capable of. As to Mick, it is a fact compared to 2011/2012 mick is not that active anymore. But this has it reasons, to mick's feeling ( he said that a few times) the gamemode was rather complete and he could most of the time only update stuff, not visible for the normal players. Not mentioning his job and school and other projects.

Some players that have not been mentioned in this topic but do receive as much credits as matias, are Joshy ( webdevelopment) and Ethan and TheSandman for taking care of things when i was sick and away but, In the end, the whole community deserve their fair amount of credits for still making it possible to play CT everyday when we want to!
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.