"Go Fast" Missions

Started by Vinny, August 09, 2013, 13:21

Vinny

Some may know what go fast is but ill explain: Drug dealers load a huge amount of drug in a powerful sport car and the driver has to do whatever it takes to deliver his load (usually the trip is very long).

So I wanted to suggest a new thief mission: Go Fast.
A player takes the thief skin and gets into a car of his choice (maybe exclude infernus and hotrings), types /w and he gets to load, let's say in bayside and must deliver the drug to fir island (or whatever long distance). He doesn't get wanted level instantly after loading, but only when he meets a cop during his trip (by "meet" I mean get close to a cop (let's say the distance that a cop needs to /arrest a suspect)). Also wanted to add a feature: the slower the car u use is, the more money you get if you succeed at delivery.

It would kick ass if this mission or a similar one was added.

What you all think ?

I give zero fucks to coments like "No -1", explain why you don't like it / why it shouldn't be added with valid arguments otherwise your opinion does not matter.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Mr.Kangaroo

Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Ethan

so you basically want to bring NFS into CVT?  isnt that some kind of thing from NFS undercover or something (shrugs)

I dont think this should be implemented, 1. we dont need any more thief type missions, 2. people will start blaming cops for ramming and blocking like they do now, 3 if a exploit is found, it will be abused by the person who found it and will probably only tell his/her friends and not report it.
on the plus side, the person who is stealing the drugs or whatever still has to change colors for cops so they some kind of chance

Vinny

Quote from: Ethan on August 09, 2013, 13:31
still has to change colors for cops so they some kind of chance
I don't understand that.

+ nothing from nfs just from movies and my personal thoughts about this
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Mr.Kangaroo

so you basically want to bring NFS into CVT?  isnt that some kind of thing from NFS undercover or something (shrugs)

I dont think this should be implemented, 1. we dont need any more thief type missions, 2. people will start blaming cops for ramming and blocking like they do now, 3 if a exploit is found, it will be abused by the person who found it and will probably only tell his/her friends and not report it.
on the plus side, the person who is stealing the drugs or whatever still has to change colors for cops so they some kind of chance
why are you so damn negative all the time?
seriously arent us normal players allowed to have opinions without you coming up with some stupid ass excuse as to why we shouldn't have it?
smh.

Ethan

Quote from: Mr.Kangaroo on August 09, 2013, 13:47
seriously arent us normal players allowed to have opinions without you coming up with some stupid ass excuse as to why we shouldn't have it?
smh.

Quote from: Vinny on August 09, 2013, 13:21I give zero fucks to coments like "No -1", explain why you don't like it / why it shouldn't be added with valid arguments otherwise your opinion does not matter.

I did exactly what he asked, valid reason why it should/should not be added, you dont like my reply dont respond

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: Ethan on August 09, 2013, 13:50
Quote from: Mr.Kangaroo on August 09, 2013, 13:47
smh.

Quote from: Vinny on August 09, 2013, 13:21I give zero fucks to coments like "No -1", explain why you don't like it / why it shouldn't be added with valid arguments otherwise your opinion does not matter.

I did exactly what he asked, valid reason why it should/should not be added, you dont like my reply dont respond
but you do it all the time...

Vinny

Quote from: Vinny on August 09, 2013, 13:35
still has to change colors for cops so they some kind of chance
I don't understand that.

+ nothing from nfs just from movies and my personal thoughts about this
You did not answer.
1. "We don't need thief mission", who is "we" ? I think it's you
2. "Will blame cops", blame for what ? Chasing suspects ? Seriously.
3. Why should we find an exploit ? If any exploit is found that would mean someone did not do his job correctly and that's all.

Ethan

1. we as i speak for the

I dont need to explain myself.. this idea just sucks

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: Ethan on August 09, 2013, 14:01
1. we as i speak for the

you'd be a good dictator you know.
forcing people to have your opinion and not have their own.

Vinny

1. we as i speak for the

I love your negativity. You will reach success for sure with this kind of mentality.

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: Vinny on August 09, 2013, 14:07
1. we as i speak for the

I love your negativity. You will reach success for sure with this kind of mentality.
cookie for you.

Matias

This falls into the category of stuff to not suggest.

Quote• ANY new type of mission - I am aware of all types of vehicles and possible classes for missions but they will added only on my own initiative.

Anyways i will keep it into consideration for the future.