News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

unshared vehicles

Started by Goldy., August 08, 2013, 16:03

Goldy.

Hi guys i made this topic only for ADMINS so here is my problem:Today i was checking club members ... and accidentally i demoted ace to regular member cause i pressed "ENTER" and lag just made that screen to just show in that moment then when i wanted to promote back i just pressed remove from club by mistake and  kicked Ace from club and now all his cars which were shared unshared... If any admin could share them back.Here is the proof of them shared: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,40690.0.html
Please help us!
Sorry if i am advertising

Ethan

so you kicked him from the club (by accident) and now his vehicles are unshared? and you want us to re-share them back even when he is no longer in the club?
I do not know if this is a bug or not.

Goldy.

yes ethan i just kicked him from club by accident and vehicles are unshared now.And he re apply for club and i promoted him back.please share them back

Ethan

he is no longer apart of the club thus his vehicles are unshared,so its a bug.. he has to re-apply to get them shared again, maybe.

if he is no longer a member then his cars arent apart of the club

Goldy.

Quote from: Ethan on August 08, 2013, 16:49
he is no longer apart of the club thus his vehicles are unshared,so its a bug.. he has to re-apply to get them shared again, maybe.

if he is no longer a member then his cars arent apart of the club
he has re apply for club and it's again co-leader now

Goldy.

locked.ethan and me solved the problem