Pink Convoy for Konali :D

Started by Black-Tiger, August 07, 2013, 18:30

Black-Tiger

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuup i decided to make another convoy.
as usual the size kept growing and growing
We came up to 25players into a 60player server, so thats not bad.
I only have 1 Picture but i know alot of other people took a bunch of pictures
wich i hope they will post in this topic :D

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Shake

That convoy was a huge mess, but it was fun nonetheless :D

Dobby

Quote from: Shake on August 07, 2013, 18:32

Yeah D: i died twice! i demand a funeral.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Black-Tiger

In the beginning at +- 10players it was fine.
until the noobs came in thinking it was a race.

Konali

When i started in 2010, 30-40 players convoys where usual everyday :P
that made CT awesome:) (maybe thats why i pm'd mick asking to re introduce the old convoy bonus system ):$ >:D
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Dobby

Quote from: Konali on August 07, 2013, 18:40

that made CT awesome:) (maybe thats why i pm'd mick asking to re introduce the old convoy bonus system ):$ >:D

The lag stops that from happening now.

Edited; me and my damn big mouth. Sorry :P

Black-Tiger

If he does ill be hosting more big convoys

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 07, 2013, 18:34

Yeah D: i died twice! i demand a funeral.
Thank me for one of the times  >:D

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

TheGame

Pinkcrew everywhere.. Trust me.. Everywhere.. XD
You wont pink me! Muhahaha :P

Shake

Quote from: TheGame on August 07, 2013, 21:25
We were 2 minutes away from pinking mick88. Why do you think you have a chance against us?

TheGame

Quote from: Shake on August 07, 2013, 21:26
Quote from: TheGame on August 07, 2013, 21:25
We were 2 minutes away from pinking mick88. Why do you think you have a chance against us?
Because Im a game xD

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

A friend of mine who played in 2010 told me that big convoys made smokey ban all convoy members for no reason ._. That's why mick changed the convoy system.

Konali

Quote from: SzajmoN on August 07, 2013, 22:00

A friend of mine who played in 2010 told me that big convoys made smokey ban all convoy members for no reason ._. That's why mick changed the convoy system.

Well tell that friend of yours that is most unlikely xD
Maybe, but i believe big convoys got removed because mick 1. thought we made too much money 2. added new stuff + achievements.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Ethan

Quote from: TheGame link=topic=40759.msg237409#msg237409
Because Im a game xD
and sometimes games end

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Ethan on August 12, 2013, 02:22
Because Im a game xD
and sometimes games end
:like: 

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Dobby

Quote from: brane on August 12, 2013, 11:22
Quote from: Ethan on August 12, 2013, 02:22
Because Im a game xD
and sometimes games end
:like:

/freeze too :P

Tyler[TandT]