SAMP 0.3x car colors colors + vehicle add!

Started by Benny, August 07, 2013, 17:43

Chauf

Vinny

Quote from: Rubber on August 08, 2013, 01:46
I would also like to add something to the car colors system. I think it would be nice to Have tertiary colors (third color when painting vehicles). Even though the stock gta vehicles are all one and two colors (except 2 vehicles i think). It wouldnt be hard to add tertiary colors to the /col menu. This would allow modders to create vehicle mods with 3 color paint schemes, which would be pretty awesome....

Would be absolutely great to have more colors on a single car :o
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Jopi

:cereal:

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: TheSandman on August 08, 2013, 12:47
Quote from: Shake on August 08, 2013, 12:46
Quote from: brane on August 08, 2013, 12:08
Rustler will never be buyable since you can shoot for it. In my opinion, forget about it.
Couldn't they script it like they did with the RC?
Seems a bit dumb, youre flying around, you accidentally click, bam, your Rustler disappears ad you fall to your death.
You're not supposed to shoot fire & if ou did you get "Auto-punishment" by get "EJECTED from plane :) :OK:
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Rubber

Quote from: Amine on August 10, 2013, 23:23
Rustler will never be buyable since you can shoot for it. In my opinion, forget about it.
Seems a bit dumb, youre flying around, you accidentally click, bam, your Rustler disappears ad you fall to your death.
You're not supposed to shoot fire & if ou did you get "Auto-punishment" by get "EJECTED from plane :) :OK:

Exacly. I dont really see a problem of being ejected. Its their fault for pulling the trigger. They will just fall to their death or get a parachute. A falling body every now and then never hurt anyone...except the person falling...but who cares about them  >:D

Terrorista310

Quote from: Rubber on August 10, 2013, 23:28

Exacly. I dont really see a problem of being ejected. Its their fault for pulling the trigger. They will just fall to their death or get a parachute. A falling body every now and then never hurt anyone...except the person falling...but who cares about them  >:D

more players die by ran out of fuel mid air than pressing the fire button (they get parachute anyway)
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Dobby

I could be an ass ;) but im just gonna mention, you can set their position back to before they entered the vehicle :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Bruno_2MLG4CT

And their plane randomly crashes on some road

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Dobby

Quote from: brane on August 10, 2013, 23:37

And their plane randomly crashes on some road
That can also be scripted, using DestroyVehicle.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Rustler for players will never happen. Stick to the main suggestion topic.

Dobby

Quote from: Matias. on August 10, 2013, 23:44

Sorry :) delete my off topic replies if you wish, i was typing without thinking.. again :P

Terrorista310

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 10, 2013, 23:45

Sorry :) delete my off topic replies if you wish, i was typing without thinking.. again :P

its part of the suggestion, you cant delete replys just because they are off topic

Dobby

Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 10, 2013, 23:54

its part of the suggestion, you cant delete replys just because they are off topic

It's not. Rustler isnt in the OP, so its not part of the suggestion. If you want to suggest a rustler, feel free, ill post the script to remove, and then you just get it locked because:

Rustler for players will never happen

Terrorista310

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 11, 2013, 00:42

It's not. Rustler isnt in the OP, so its not part of the suggestion. If you want to suggest a rustler, feel free, ill post the script to remove, and then you just get it locked because:

matias is just a cheap scripter, he doesnt have the power to say what vehicles will be added

Dobby

Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 11, 2013, 00:52
Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 11, 2013, 00:42

matias is just a cheap scripter, he doesnt have the power to say what vehicles will be added

If it wasnt for a "Cheap scripter"  as you put it, the server would be dying. Ever since the updates were announced, the servers gained popularity. So before you call someone "cheap" take a look around you and be bloody grateful someones updating it.