SAMP 0.3x car colors colors + vehicle add!

Started by Benny, August 07, 2013, 17:43

Polaco

Wait....you said Cropduster and BMX?
+1 OFC
And add Rustler with same script as RC Baron (if you press shot button=auto-eject)
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Rubber

I would also like to add something to the car colors system. I think it would be nice to Have tertiary colors (third color when painting vehicles). Even though the stock gta vehicles are all one and two colors (except 2 vehicles i think). It wouldnt be hard to add tertiary colors to the /col menu. This would allow modders to create vehicle mods with 3 color paint schemes, which would be pretty awesome....

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Rubber

Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 08, 2013, 02:16
cropduster is already added:

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/126878748

Quit trolling and keep on topic. You cannot buy a cropduster yet, you just took a screenshot of one an admin spawned.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Rubber on August 08, 2013, 03:59
Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 08, 2013, 02:16
cropduster is already added:

:pic:

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/126878748

Quit trolling and keep on topic. You cannot buy a cropduster yet, you just took a screenshot of one an admin spawned.

that's a lie, i owned a cropduster before i got evicted
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

sardarji

I would love to see Rustler buyable. Its best plane in SA.

nyolc8

Quote from: Rubber on August 08, 2013, 01:46
I would also like to add something to the car colors system. I think it would be nice to Have tertiary colors (third color when painting vehicles). Even though the stock gta vehicles are all one and two colors (except 2 vehicles i think). It wouldnt be hard to add tertiary colors to the /col menu. This would allow modders to create vehicle mods with 3 color paint schemes, which would be pretty awesome....
I think gta sa supports "4th" color too (modelling color names: prim,sec, 3rd, 4th)

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Rustler will never be buyable since you can shoot for it. In my opinion, forget about it.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Shake

Quote from: brane on August 08, 2013, 12:08
Rustler will never be buyable since you can shoot for it. In my opinion, forget about it.
Couldn't they script it like they did with the RC?

TheSandman

Quote from: Shake on August 08, 2013, 12:46
Seems a bit dumb, youre flying around, you accidentally click, bam, your Rustler disappears ad you fall to your death.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Shake

Quote from: TheSandman on August 08, 2013, 12:47
Quote from: Shake on August 08, 2013, 12:46
Seems a bit dumb, youre flying around, you accidentally click, bam, your Rustler disappears ad you fall to your death.
Yeah, but disabling it completely, or making it deal no damage. You can shoot people with your RC, and even if you hit them you don't deal damage

iDarkRain

I think you need MP5 to shoot.

If not, mick can use callback OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float: amount, weaponid)

Benny

Lets not talk about the fucking rustler, stick to the suggested stuff, don't make up new suggestions!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Spekter

Quote from: Ethan on August 07, 2013, 18:56
matias, just because you are now a scripter, please dont go accepting every little suggestion

but the new colors is a +1.. I would love to see rubbers colors back, dem were sweet

I agree that he shouldn't accept everything, but this is not a small or needless suggestion. Every single bit of Benny's suggestion is needed.

So +1 for the suggestion

sardarji

:Sad_Okay:
Quote from: Benny on August 08, 2013, 13:25
Lets not talk about the fucking rustler, stick to the suggested stuff, don't make up new suggestions!
k......