News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

PC problem

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, August 03, 2013, 17:00

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Hello. I got a problem with my PC. When it's hot weather outside my PC is overheating and this is what I have on my screen. It's almost impossible and I believe bad for the PC to keep it not turned off. Here is a video of what's happening on my screen.

Recorded with phone because when I record with xfire you can't see it.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Ethan

you mean the flashes?  try getting the latest updates for your video card but also make sure your cord is scurely attached to the computer

George

Download RealTemp from here:http://www.techpowerup.com/realtemp/ and Hwmonitor from here http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/hwmonitor/1.23-setup.exe and make a SS of CPU temp and GPU.
[]

Ethan

with the realtemp you have to have a Intel core processor
"Reads temperature information from all Intel Core based processors. Pentium 4 processors are not supported."

but that second one works real good

Matias

Did you try to open your videocard and processor cooler and replace the thermal paste? I used to have this same issue when my thermal paste burned and then my pc started to overheat and suddenly turned off itself.
You only need to open it and put a new thermal paste over the processors.

George

If he has an AMD cpu,he can try Core Temp:http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/
[]

TheSandman

Quote from: George on August 03, 2013, 17:25
If he has an AMD cpu,he can try Core Temp:http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/
Works for Intel too.

Try another VGA cable/replugging, or reseating your GPU in the motherboard.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dr_dog

HWmonitor shows all sensors there is in computer. But its usually good idea to have another like GPU-Z or CPU-Z to confirm that its not just buggy sensors..
HWmonitor is good for general monitoring which everybody should have.
Looks like bad signal on the VGA cable, is it twisted/cut or anything? Or is the monitor excessively hot?
Could be GPU too
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I also suspect the GPU. Idk, all coolers work good. Maybe I need more powerful coolers or what?
The monitor is hot, but not that much...

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Dr_dog

What does the HWmonitor say about GPU?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Dr_dog on August 03, 2013, 18:11
I downloaded it now. It is bulllshit. It can't be -1 Degrees.

Matias

Quote from: brane on August 03, 2013, 18:12
Quote from: Dr_dog on August 03, 2013, 18:11
I downloaded it now. It is bulllshit. It can't be -1 Degrees.

haha lol get everest and click at sensor.

Dobby

Clean the GPU, make sure the cables are plugged in right (VGA) then plug it back in, try again. Try a new VGA cable, or one lying around. If that doesn't work. It might be GPU releated. How long have you had it for? how long is it in use? etc..
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Joshy

If you download Speccy ( http://www.piriform.com/speccy/download ), run it, wait until it has finished running and go "File -> save as Text file" and post the contents of the text file here, we can see CPU, MB, HDD temps and more details.

[highlight=limegreen]Make sure you remove "Serial Number" and "External IP Address" (use CTRL+F) before posting the text file![/highlight]
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ethan

I dont know where to look for just cpu and GPU info but here:
edit
doing those individually still is a long paste