Pink Crew Painting (Konali tribute)

Started by Rock_Leon, August 03, 2013, 06:44

Rock_Leon

Pink Crew more than a painting "gang", club, or whatever people said is a tribute, a hope, a dream, about Konali getting well we miss Konali like many people and pink crew put a little help hope Konali see this i know is not just me that Konali has been our greatest friend in CT good person, great friend, great admin, etc. we hope Konali see this the work we do just for him cus if we can do more trust me we will do it but we can't i live in South America is imposible to me go visit him and some other people in server to so we made this little post just for you the guy that start this, the guy that make us love pink, the pinky guy, we love you Konali i really hope you see this tonight this work was in charge of:

Moondog, Bensawesome, TruckWest, Emily_[US], [IND]Nazil, LuckyMorris11 and Rock_Leon.

[imgur]Rjqza[/imgur]

We painted all arround SA but only can get this pics we spent 4 hours painting just for Pink Crew, Just for Konali

This was a little thing we did please if someone cand make Konali see this do it hope he see it.
If you get this Konali get well, be strong man we know you can do it, we miss you so much everyone hope see you soon, hope send a mesage to us we love you Konali.

Thanks for watch if you dont like it please dont coment

#PinkCrew #BeStrongKonali.

moondog

Had a great time and can't wait for next time :D
Quote from: Rock_Leon on August 03, 2013, 06:44
#PinkCrew #BeStrongKonali.

Zeus.

Ave Glória, Ave Império!

sardarji

Something must be done >:D >:D  Pink crew gang is increasing day by day  >:(

Supreme

Quote from: sardarji on August 03, 2013, 07:09

Nah, it's good :D

sardarji

Quote from: Supreme on August 03, 2013, 08:16

I have something in my mind  >:D

Dobby

Quote from: sardarji on August 03, 2013, 09:17
Quote from: Supreme on August 03, 2013, 08:16

I have something in my mind  >:D

Nobody has the power to beat us :D
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Rock_Leon on August 03, 2013, 06:44
Moondog, Bensawesome, TruckWest, Emily_[US], [IND]Nazil, LuckyMorris11 and Rock_Leon.
None of the pink crew gang I have been with past days. Well, that means that we are growing up in a huge community more than gang D: YEAH

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Shake

Whoa... Actually, the Pink Crew was created when we use to paint pink trucks for Konali. I'm proud to see we are growing each and every day, with new members joining in.

Winkle

Quote from: Shake on August 03, 2013, 12:37
Whoa... Actually, the Pink Crew was created when we use to paint pink trucks for Konali. I'm proud to see we are growing each and every day, with new members joining in.

The club is legit as it use to be, funny/fun/joy club, different than other :D

Konali

Thanks guys:) very nice of all of you:)
I was very sick for 2 weeks and unfortunatly immediatly a holiday following up on it. Luckily i didnt had to much problems with my health and i feel much better than before my holiday:)

Anyway, again much thanks for your kind blessings:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Shake

Quote from: Konali on August 06, 2013, 02:56
Thanks guys:) very nice of all of you:)
I was very sick for 2 weeks and unfortunatly immediatly a holiday following up on it. Luckily i didnt had to much problems with my health and i feel much better than before my holiday:)

Anyway, again much thanks for your kind blessings:)
We all hope you're fine now Konali! :)

Jori_Mart

DominicanRepublic