News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

A Level of My Game!

Started by Jenova_Project, July 22, 2013, 22:17

Jenova_Project

I just made a simple level of a game im making. I use FPS Creator 10. Tell me what you think! Ps: There is no objectives or any text. To finish the level, walk to the back of the map, behind the hummers where you spawn by the crates near the back and it will end the game.

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!JZR0DDDB!HKPyS26gL9RGlDjqal5Auxmb8l08aPDTNX63BRy8Gxk

Edit: Here are some screenshots

[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Dobby

Edit:
Checking it out :) Isnt this an .exe?

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Jenova_Project

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on July 22, 2013, 22:30
Edit:
There is a .exe in the .rar file. I had to zip it up because it included all of the game files.
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Terrorista310

just tell how you got the fps creator 10 that even works, full
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Jenova_Project

Quote from: Terrorista310 on July 22, 2013, 23:54
just tell how you got the fps creator 10 that even works, full
I will come out and say I torrented it... UMadBro? I live in Canada and they are not that rough of their piracy laws. I am thinking of purchasing the software if I do decide to make a full game out of it. But for now im just testing it.
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Dobby

Quote from: Jenova_Project on July 22, 2013, 22:34
Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on July 22, 2013, 22:30
Edit:
There is a .exe in the .rar file. I had to zip it up because it included all of the game files.

So where's the source before i install?
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Jenova_Project

There is no installation... You double click the .exe and it will run the game. The source is the files within. If you think it is a virus or something, download a trial of FPS Creator (If they have one). Im pretty sure you can load my game files right into the engine.
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Dobby

Oh :P ok then, ill give it a go tomorrow  :)

Jenova_Project

[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Wizzer

Looks like a game for phone :D
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

TheSandman

PLEASE STOP USING MEGA.CO.NZ, its horrible...:-\
Game looks nice and simple to play :)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Terrorista310

Quote from: TheSandman on July 23, 2013, 12:48
PLEASE STOP USING MEGA.CO.NZ, its horrible... :-\
Game looks nice and simple to play :)

that's because your internet sucks?

i downloaded it in 10 secs

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Vinny

Mega rocks its the best.

And I found this software for 20€ ... Not even worth cracking it just buy it.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Ethan

how would you switch weapons? and can you add more?

Jenova_Project

Quote from: Ethan on July 23, 2013, 19:45
how would you switch weapons? and can you add more?
You can find weapons in the little Vault looking buildings. To scroll through weapons, use the mouse scroll wheel.
[hide=Signatures][/hide]