Don`t remove my house and stuff

Started by Wizzer, July 21, 2013, 19:43

Wizzer

Hi
I don`t know if this is the right place or not but my video card broke down and right now I cant play San anymore...I might be offline about 40 days.  :(
Please don`t report me with inactive reason. I`ll try to be back as soon as I`ll get a new video card...
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Dr_Doom

You have 60 Days until your assets are auto sold. I don't think Admins will evict you especially if this is your first " real " time being inactive to this extent. Good luck with your PC.

Another thing. You might want to send Admins a note letting them know the situation. You can contact Admins directely via this form: Here

Wizzer

Good news, I fixed the video card...I have no idea what was wrong with it, I cleaned it and now it works well :D

Edit: It still wont work correctly. My games are freezing (Flatout2, TF2, havent tested San yet), I can play games like 15 min and then whole PC freezes, only solution: power off...I think its overheating but it can't be because I have 3 coolers (2 added by me):

P.S: I have NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
Anyone knows the problem? I need new Thermal Grease? Last time when I used it was a year ago...

Edit again: Yep its overheating, need new Thermal Grease...
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

Dr_dog

Download HWmonitor and run it off the zip and tell what kind of temperatures you getting.
You shouldnt need to change the thermal grease on graphic cards or even CPUs every year or 3
That stock cooler looks pretty shit. Typical Nvidia
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

apparently you have fixed it, so welcome back

JOKER

i had NVidia GeForce 9400GT that had prob just like that.

those GPU's  are done they job u must upgrade to sth better couse i can bet that in 1 month or even less its not gonna respond at all.

by upgrading if u an NVidia guys,i suggest to have a GPU like my new one

NVidia 500GTX TI DDR3 1GB.

its verrryyy good.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Dr_dog on July 21, 2013, 22:02
Download HWmonitor and run it off the zip and tell what kind of temperatures you getting.
You shouldnt need to change the thermal grease on graphic cards or even CPUs every year or 3

I hope my laptop dont ask that
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Wizzer

Quote from: Dr_dog on July 21, 2013, 22:02

Without gaming I get 58C, Flatout2 with max graphic: 86C

Btw its getting worse, now my PC even freezes when im not doing anything...freezes and black screen is blinking...right now I removed the videocart to avoid this problem.

@ ALEX752 I better should buy a new PC, right now I have Optiplex GX620.

@ Ethan thanks, but I still cant play San right now.

Edit: I have almost the same story like here:
[spoiler]http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Lockups-Freezes-Hangs/Computer-stuck-at-black-screen-with-blinking-cursor/td-p/1222215[/spoiler]
But mine is not "stuck"
Anyways now you know why I cant play anymore...topic locked.
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]