Enterable Vehicles

Started by Sweet_Johnson, July 21, 2013, 03:18

Sweet_Johnson

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/768359fbce/
There is a few vehicles in here I only use a few due to how the mods actually are like.
AT400- Stops the player from being to fly the plane
Linerunner/Artict1 - The trailer becomes amazingly massive and too big for the servers spawn points e.g. LSI the trailers will spawn in the blocks placed around the side and when touched by you will go flying.
Also If you are inside a vehicle while it is being driven or flown it will act like you are on top of it so you will smash into the sides and could die or get thrown out.
Warning if inside a vehicle (not passenger seat) and the driver decides to go to the dirtring in Blackfield or leave the server it is possible that you could be teleported into the ocean (this has been proven) also it could get your banned for hacks so USE AT OWN RISK

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sweet_Johnson on July 21, 2013, 03:18
Warning if inside a vehicle (not passenger seat) and the driver decides to go to the dirtring in Blackfield or leave the server it is possible that you could be teleported into the ocean (this has been proven) also it could get your banned for hacks so USE AT OWN RISK

i banned sza like that, he was on top of my dodo, and i /q, he was teleported back to the airport and smokey banged him.

Still, this mods are bad-ass but unfortunately they aren't allowed in this server.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

X_Raided

why arent they allowed? im using the linerunner right now

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Dobby

Quote from: X_Raided on July 21, 2013, 05:06
why arent they allowed? im using the linerunner right now

Smokey can get people with it. It's as bad as CC jumping :P
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Supreme

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Ethan

Quote from: Terrorista310 on July 21, 2013, 04:52
unfortunately they aren't allowed in this server.

says who?

MeTaLiXx

Awesome ... for single player :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]