1 : Repsect the old , respect old players as best you can
2 : Love the new , love new players and help them

Now 99% of us have :

1 Be jelly on old , because they have more missions/money than you

2 . Fuck the newbs ,because they're new and don't know a fuck about server

R.I.P old times :)

section :)

Cookie for you.

It seems like the community got fucked up so hard, but I can't figure out why. Almost no one has respect at all for the others, even now we saw a convoy that was a "race" (first one would win 30k). Seriously, I don't know what happened to the fun in games, and the CT community.

Wasn't that what someone was doing tonight? considering he's top convoyer. I didn't expect him to turn it into a race.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Shake

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on July 18, 2013, 19:54
Quote from: Shake on July 18, 2013, 19:15
Quote from: Costantino on July 18, 2013, 18:31
in 2010/11 we had like 2 rules in our mind

1 : Repsect the old , respect old players as best you can
2 : Love the new , love new players and help them

Now 99% of us have :

1 Be jelly on old , because they have more missions/money than you

2 . Fuck the newbs ,because they're new and don't know a fuck about server

R.I.P old times :)

section :)

Cookie for you.

It seems like the community got fucked up so hard, but I can't figure out why. Almost no one has respect at all for the others, even now we saw a convoy that was a "race" (first one would win 30k). Seriously, I don't know what happened to the fun in games, and the CT community.

Wasn't that what someone was doing tonight? considering he's top convoyer. I didn't expect him to turn it into a race.

That is correct. It was kinda sad seeing people do convoys just for money.

Dobby

We should all do a convoy one day, and just have fun. No rushing. Anyone goes ahead of the leader, kick them.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Supreme

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on July 18, 2013, 20:23
We should all do a convoy one day, and just have fun. No rushing. Anyone goes ahead of the leader, kick them.

Yes I want that :)

Konali

Nice:) my video :) :) :3
Joshy was and still is my hero:) <3

and oh god, i miss zacco :( :'( :'(
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Ethan

Quote from: Konali on July 18, 2013, 20:32

:'( :'( :'(  anyone know what hes up to? :'( :'( :'(

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Ethan on July 18, 2013, 21:17
Quote from: Konali on July 18, 2013, 20:32

:'( :'( :'(  anyone know what hes up to? :'( :'( :'(
He left I think cause he had mini family problems and he wanted to spend more time with family and ofc his real job, trucking. Yup, that's zacco, always ready to help to everyone. I remember him and I am glad that I met him !

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm