Aliens' attack, we are safe

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, July 09, 2013, 00:36

Bruno_2MLG4CT

As the title says, me and Sjomp will be safe from any disaster since we found secret shelter :P
I pressed F7 twice so you won't see the map and you won't find it hue hue hue!

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

TheShetlandSheepdog

Combines :D.
Its probably a only-moderator-admin place xD.

Shake

I assume that's in Downtown? ;)

Matias

It's the garage where you gotta drive a car in single player so the guy plants a bomb at the boot and then you get it back to the guy at doherty. You got there by admins commands i think. Since theres no way to get into an interior at CT.

Shake

Quote from: Matias. on July 09, 2013, 00:45
It's the garage where you gotta drive a car in single player so the guy plants a bomb at the boot and then you get it back to the guy at doherty. You got there by admins commands i think. Since theres no way to get into an interior at CT.

Yes sir, it is. You can see the Dynamite boxes there.

Matias

It was not so secret then brane :P

Everyone who played GTA SA single player knows about it :P Its part of the missions you gotta do after you buy the garage at doherty.

Edit:

There you go nuub :D

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Matias. on July 09, 2013, 00:48

Everyone who played GTA SA single player knows about it :P Its part of the missions you gotta do after you buy the garage at doherty.

Edit:

It's not doherty!!

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Dobby

Thats the bomb shop in LS, near LS Airport. Isnt it?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Quote from: brane on July 09, 2013, 01:19
Quote from: Matias. on July 09, 2013, 00:48

Edit:

It's not doherty!!

OMFG

I said: when you buy the garage at DOHERTY, you gotta do a mission, which drives you to this garage at Downtown San Fierro, Next to the big hotel and close to the car dealer.

Supreme

Winkle

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on July 09, 2013, 01:39

Na it's at Downtown, San Fierro, near the hotel.

MeTaLiXx

Alliens will smash your ass there its not safe enough . Its Better For a Zombie apoclypse.

& i found a better place by a bug but i forgot to take a screen.
Once i spawn in Dumping LTD base i walk fast to base & cars still not spawned then a car have spawned upside me & TA TA ! i found my self in "lil' Probe In Bar" in bone county where there a little UFO flying :D
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Dobby

Quote from: Winkle on July 09, 2013, 08:44
Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on July 09, 2013, 01:39

Na it's at Downtown, San Fierro, near the hotel.

I know where you mean now :)

You should rename the title: Dobbys Farted, we're safe.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Bruno_2MLG4CT

:Sad_Okay: :Sad_Okay: :Sad_Okay:
I thought we found something specific but we failed

Winkle