News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Blind since birth experience

Started by SeraMondialu, July 05, 2013, 21:46

SeraMondialu

"You know what's cool about beign blind? There's no race ; i don't know from beauty, i know peoples about what comes out of their mouth and what's in their heart that's how i know people. It's very good that way." - Tommy Edison .
So this made me change my opinion about how i should see peoples . This guy it's blind from birth, but he's more happy than lot of us.

You should watch his vlogs, he keeps talking us about the experience beign blind, how he choose clothes, how he draw, how he made his first pizza, how he learned to shot, and lot of other things .
This guy is just amazing  <3 .
You got his yt channel here : http://www.youtube.com/user/TommyEdisonXP?feature=watch .

Toux

I've been watching that guy for a pretty long time and I have to agree with you, he sure is amazing

Shake

I like how people like him are happy because they go over their difficulties and find ways to do what they want, even if they have some problems.

Deff

I respect him to accept how he is, its really very nice thing that he is actually happy and satisfied with his life, being blind is very big thing, eyes are more valuable then most expensive element on this planet, it really doesn't matter how many perks are there for blind people actually. Many people just lose hope from life, cheers to this fellow and setting an example for other blind people.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

He actually has bigger problem than all of us but he is also happier than all of us!! :')

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Supreme

Quote from: brane on July 06, 2013, 20:07
He actually has bigger problem than all of us but he is also happier than all of us!! :')

:cereal: :angry: :angry: :ohgod: :ohgod:  why srw no 100 :horror:  slots??????? :forever_alone: :forever_alone: :Sad_Okay: :sadtroll: :sadtroll: :sadtroll: :derrrp:  pls admen make 100 slots!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :ukiddn: :ukiddn: :cereal: :cereal: :cereal: :derrrp:

Shake

Quote from: Supreme on July 06, 2013, 20:24

:cereal: :angry: :angry: :ohgod: :ohgod:  why srw no 100 :horror:  slots? ??? ??? :forever_alone: :forever_alone: :Sad_Okay: :sadtroll: :sadtroll: :sadtroll: :derrrp:  pls admen make 100 slots!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :ukiddn: :ukiddn: :cereal: :cereal: :cereal: :derrrp:

What kind of drugs did you just do?

Supreme

Quote from: Shake on July 06, 2013, 20:25
Quote from: Supreme on July 06, 2013, 20:24

:cereal: :angry: :angry: :ohgod: :ohgod:  why srw no 100 :horror:  slots? ??? ??? :forever_alone: :forever_alone: :Sad_Okay: :sadtroll: :sadtroll: :sadtroll: :derrrp:  pls admen make 100 slots!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :ukiddn: :ukiddn: :cereal: :cereal: :cereal: :derrrp:

What kind of drugs did you just do?

I am just pointing out that the server host is a bigger problem for some here (not really for me I join in max 5 tries :P)

Batman[UK]

What a champion. Would go for a drink with that dude and discuss culture  O0

Supreme

Now a serious comment, I watched some videos of him and I just love those, a good one is the Instagram one.