News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

LAN party.

Started by Email4o :P, July 05, 2013, 14:49

Email4o :P

Email4o sharing ip with [ddB]Creepes reason LAN Party, we will share both the ip i will go in [ddB]Creepes's house for lan party and he will come in my house too.

We will have problems if we make lan party in my or [ddB]Creepes's house?

DJ_Smashon

Probably not when you have informed that you will have same ip.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Rockey

As far as i know this will be fine as long as you do not use each others accounts and just to be safe do not transfer money from the accounts for the day, just so if any issues come up we can insure it was actually the correct user on his/her account

Terrorista310

You wont have any problems

just dont feed paranoia to staff
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

I think we don't need to have problems because they can't say i log in other acc because i can't be online with 2 accounts in the same moment or something like this just we live in 1 town and we are best friends :)

Thanks to all for the fast answers but i need admin answer because we don't wanna get banned for playing.

Konali

You have notified us somehow by this topic, so dont worry:)
Offcourse neither of you can get banned or log in to eachothers accounts but still, play normal and dont worry.

For future reference, use the admin contact form:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.