General board rules

Started by Ethan, March 24, 2011, 18:25

Ethan

• You need to fill out player name (case-sensitive) and date & time correctly.
  • Don't post in other players' reports unless you can prove their guilt/innocence
  • Don't PM admins asking for them to read your report
  • Don't bump your report. Wait for reply from admin, if you need to update your report, post a new reply.
  • Appeal only your own report, do not appeal for your friend.
  • If found posting in someone else post, your reply will be denied and/or if approved, it will get deleted. The ONLY exception to this if you were a witness to the offense with valid proof.
  • Include as much proof as possible. Proof must be not tampered with! Proof can be:

• Upload videos via YouTube, Xfire or any other video hosting service.
    • Host your screenshots on Imageshack, Tinypic, Xfire or any other photo hosting service.
    • Upload chatlog to Pastebin, with short snippets of the incriminating evidence. Do not exclude your speech. put the parts you want to get noticed in another color or make it bold
    • If you speak another language other than English, please translate or ask for a translation. This helps Admins in making a decision faster
    • "Check server logs" is not proof and will lead in your report being locked!

Konali

Some changes in the report form has been made and new updated rules has been written.

• Confirmation has to be answered truthfully:
    QuoteI confirm that the above information is correct, the proof was not tampered with and I did not aggravate or provoke player to break rules
    That has been changed to:
    QuoteI confirm that the above information is correct, the proof was not tampered with and I did not aggravate or provoke player to break rules. I also confirm proof was taken recently (14 days max)
  • Proof provided in the pictures may not be older than 14 days. If it is, it will be ignored/deleted due to the following reasons:
    * Server logs are not always up to date, and it happens from time to time, they get removed so we cannot varify proof of months old for example to be correct.
    Quotemick88: we should promote friendly atmosphere, keep that in mind, if someone waits a month before posting, theres something wrong
    Amen to that:)
    * We need to have a threshold of when proof becomes to old, now that has been made official here ( 14 days max), it should not lead into warns for something you did weeks ago and probably got kicked or muted for already but logs cannot show that any longer cause they got removed or are not up to date.
  • You have a main post, where you can put anything you want regarding this report in it. That means, there is no reason to reply 11 times or make it a long report. From now on, players should use their report form to report, and not reply unless asked to. If you provide all proof in the form, there would not be a reason to reply unless you are the reported one, or an Admin.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.