Mod Collection

Started by Dr_Doom, June 29, 2013, 20:28

MexicanGangster6840

Nice mods you have there! Can't wait to try them when I get my new PC.

That Shamal Coach mod  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[hide=Photo I Took A Long Time Ago][/hide]

X_Raided

okay so i copied the files from bran's vegetation mod then i got op codes from it so i deleted them and replaced them with the original files. im still gettin opcodes though. anyone know why?

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Ethan

usually there is a file to go in the data folder, plant.dat, do you have an original of it or did it change??   you do a manual install or automatic installer one?  it also might replace the grass folder in models (I think) you might check that as well

Matheus

You're using my RC Roadtrain mod  :))

Dr_Doom

Quote from: Matheus on July 22, 2013, 02:48
You're using my RC Roadtrain mod  :))

I know :)
Created ages ago

X_Raided

Quote from: Ethan on July 22, 2013, 02:18
usually there is a file to go in the data folder, plant.dat, do you have an original of it or did it change??   you do a manual install or automatic installer one?  it also might replace the grass folder in models (I think) you might check that as well

i replaced all files with the originals...and as for an installer i have no idea what that is lol... i dont really know how to mod so i guess thats why i failed

Ethan

an auto installer = a program which installs stuff for you....

Dr_Doom

Quote from: X_Raided on July 22, 2013, 05:01
Quote from: Ethan on July 22, 2013, 02:18

i replaced all files with the originals...and as for an installer i have no idea what that is lol... i dont really know how to mod so i guess thats why i failed

Did you resolve your problem?

X_Raided

didnt use anything. all i did was replace the files with the ones from the mod..

X_Raided

i think it may be fixed. im diving in the area i got the op codes. i think the problem could be the 1963 chevy impala mod i tried to put