[How-To] Master list of 3DS Max Tutorials

Started by Rubber, June 28, 2013, 22:07

Rubber

Tutorials for 3DS Max will be posted here. Prometheus is going to be the primary tutorial-maker for 3DS Max because he probably has the most experience using it. I personally want to learn 3DS, so this will be a good opportunity.

Tutorials for 3DS Max will be compiled here as they are made. Any moderator of the child board can feel free and modify this post to include links to all the tutorials about 3DS.

Costel

Render , it's a easy tutorial , i also used it to learn 2 years ago .

Credits : UNKNOW

Rubber

Quote from: Costantino on June 28, 2013, 22:10

Sorry, I was unclear about posting tutorials  :o . I mean people should make a separate topic with their tutorial and I will add a link to it here. I basically want this master list to be kind of like a website, where you can click on a link to take you to a separate tutorial.

Costel

Quote from: Rubber on June 28, 2013, 22:12
Quote from: Costantino on June 28, 2013, 22:10

Sorry, I was unclear about posting tutorials  :o . I mean people should make a separate topic with their tutorial and I will add a link to it here. I basically want this master list to be kind of like a website, where you can click on a link to take you to a separate tutorial.
oh sorry .

Rubber

Not a problem  :D , it was my fault anyway. I can repost your information for you.