Host, Slots and everything else.

Started by [BG]Flash, June 27, 2013, 22:04

[BG]Flash

I have couple of questions.

1.How long should I wait to get into the server???? I waiting from 40 min. Or you want to pay for VIP to play without any troubles???
2.Why the hell not change the fucking server and hire one of Europe? 80% of players are Europeans.
3.When you will increase the slots?
4. How long will continue to bother us with half- answers to these questions?

The server is PLAYERS. Us, PLAYERS! Remember that. >:(

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Well. This host is still on a test period till mick decides should we stay on this one or move to another one. If it's test and if we move, why spending more money on more slots.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

[BG]Flash

Why the server is based in USA? Hi know that the 80-85% of players are from EU. Mick pay for the the server from own money or from money for the VIP? If he pay from the VIP`s money, he must comply with us , right? And Mick does not see it that the server is no good ?He did not have enough complaints from players ? LAG, required restarts every day...... 

And dont lock this topic, leave it .

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: [BG]Flash on June 27, 2013, 22:35
Why the server is based in USA? Hi know that the 80-85% of players are from EU. Mick pay for the the server from own money or from money for the VIP? If he pay from the VIP`s money, he must comply with us , right? And Mick does not see it that the server is no good ?He did not have enough complaints from players ? LAG, required restarts every day...... 

It's in USA because you maybe do not remember but when it was in Europe, only Europeans could join properly. Now everyone are equal. That's my opinion.

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: brane on June 27, 2013, 22:36

It's in USA because you maybe do not remember but when it was in Europe, only Europeans could join properly. Now everyone are equal. That's my opinion.

Yeah but now instead almost everyone got lagg more crashed etc instead of only a few players lagging heavy..., if server was in europe.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on June 27, 2013, 22:39
Quote from: brane on June 27, 2013, 22:36

Yeah but now instead almost everyone got lagg more crashed etc instead of only a few players lagging heavy..., if server was in europe.
Few? I don't think there are a few from USA and Australia, mate.

[BG]Flash

Where are is Mick. I do not see him from very long time here. Please Mick, when you come here, answer theese questions. Thanks.

X_Raided

not only that, but when sever was in europe, we would go 2 weeks sometimes with server being down. you would rather have the server down for 2 weeks than it restart for 15 minutes every night? BGflash you seem to be very angry about this. i suggest you not take it so seriously as this is just a game not real life.

trying to see from admans point of veiw

[BG]Flash

I know this is a game. I`m in the server from half two of 2010 and the problems started from 2012 (maybe), from VOLT Host. Is there is another european host?

Dobby

Look for the "last active" for mick.
Last Active: Today at 17:42:16
^ Check his profile ;)

I can't see the staff board, so i dunno if he's active there :|. The questions have already been answered that you're asking to some degree, just search :) , if he isn't answering, he's A: Too busy, or B: Tired of explaining the same stuff over and over.  There's a topic regarding server location too, i was looking at it the other day. There's one regarding our current host. You say

"The server is PLAYERS", Its because of a "Player" why we're at a stage we're at today. Otherwise, we'd be on 100 slots still.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Konali

I have contacted mick, im pretty sure he will show his nose around tommorrow or the day after that and tell what hes planning for the summer, regarding host/slots/location etc etc etc.
As X_Raided stated, its a game, if you cant connect , try again later, and for EU players, i know this is timeconsuming, but at the moment we got no better solution:)
Take care:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

GTRSkyYo

i might be able to help with the host i know the boss of this company which do hosting for game servers and dedicated servers hope it might help :)

[BG]Flash

Okay... I`m very nervous, tell you why. If there was no CT, i will not play SA. I`m 25 years old, but cannot stop play on this briliiant server. But this cannot continue... :( Do something, please :) Many players love the server and wanna play nice and high quality game.

Regards, Bobi

edit: In Europe is summer now  :o

nyolc8

I would love to play, but since the server is only 50slot, I only can play once in ~15days periods because the server is always full... Which is bad... This is frustrating and it's taking away my spirit from playing...

Shake

Quote from: nyolc8 on June 30, 2013, 12:41
I would love to play, but since the server is only 50slot, I only can play once in ~15days periods because the server is always full... Which is bad... This is frustrating and it's taking away my spirit from playing...
I don't know how you guys can't enter, it's easy to enter even when it's 47. Don't want to donate? Check the post Lindsey did how to connect if you're not VIP. It's not rocket science..