Back to old CT?

Started by Boy, June 27, 2013, 12:20

Dr_Doom

Did you guys forget we only have 50 Slots? We must address one problem at a time.

Benny

Quote from: BX95 on June 27, 2013, 12:53
Did you guys forget we only have 50 Slots? We must address one problem at a time.
Without mick we can't do nothing if he will be inactive as he is everything will stay like it is now.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Boy

Quote from: Sorin on June 27, 2013, 12:41
Quote from: Benny on June 27, 2013, 12:39
Adding car and house trading back would be great, it would just need to be improved so it doesn't make trubles or so.
This^
Doesn't mick see that CT needs this back to stay alive?

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Terrorista310

You can't suggest house/cars trading.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Shake

Quote from: Madeon on June 27, 2013, 13:18
Adding car and house trading back would be great, it would just need to be improved so it doesn't make trubles or so.
This^
He has to give more powers to an admin that's actually active so he can keep CT running, but that's kinda hard to do. Nonetheless, mick being inactive is one of our problems, but we can't do much about it.

SeraMondialu

+++++++++++++++++ 11111111111

TheGame

This is so freaking easy to solve...
Here is the solution:
1) Houses: You can't sell your house for less than the server price, and you can put it forsale for max. 50 percent, or any other relevant percentage, more than the server price.
So people won't get scammed, you can still lower the price a guy is asking for it.
2) Vehicles: You can't sell your vehicle for more than the server price, and you can't go lower than the current vehicle resale price, so how higher the odo, how lower the price can be.

This isn't even hard to script and I'm for 100 percent sure scamming and abusing won't happen anymore.

Anyway, I'm sure someone will lock this topic because it has been suggested lots of times.

Boy

Quote from: Shake on June 27, 2013, 13:46
Quote from: Madeon on June 27, 2013, 13:18
This^
He has to give more powers to an admin that's actually active so he can keep CT running, but that's kinda hard to do. Nonetheless, mick being inactive is one of our problems, but we can't do much about it.
true and with all the respect, we can't force him to update/stay active. but he already made these scripts in the past.
He only need to make it abuse free.

The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Spekter

Quote from: TheGame on June 27, 2013, 14:03

Here is the solution:
1) Houses: You can't sell your house for less than the server price, and you can put it forsale for max. 50 percent, or any other relevant percentage, more than the server price.
So people won't get scammed, you can still lower the price a guy is asking for it.
2) Vehicles: You can't sell your vehicle for more than the server price, and you can't go lower than the current vehicle resale price, so how higher the odo, how lower the price can be.

This isn't even hard to script and I'm for 100 percent sure scamming and abusing won't happen anymore.

Anyway, I'm sure someone will lock this topic because it has been suggested lots of times.

I disagree. If the trading got back, players should be able to set the price they want. That means if someone is selling a house for 100k, or if someone is willing to pay 15 milions for a 2 slot, let him. Both players would have to agree to the price, so i can't see any scamming opportunities.
Same goes for the vehicles. If someone is selling a 50k odo roadtrain, he could ask 5 milions for it, and there would probably be someone willing to buy it.

Madeon, i joined a few months after the trading got disabled and i didn't have the chance to enjoy it either, so i'm supporting your suggestion. But i don't like the idea of free 2 slots for everyone, better leave it as it is.

Boy

Quote from: Sveki on June 27, 2013, 14:41
[hide=]
Quote from: TheGame on June 27, 2013, 14:03

Here is the solution:

[/hide]

I disagree. If the trading got back, players should be able to set the price they want. That means if someone is selling a house for 100k, or if someone is willing to pay 15 milions for a 2 slot, let him. Both players would have to agree to the price, so i can't see any scamming opportunities.
Same goes for the vehicles. If someone is selling a 50k odo roadtrain, he could ask 5 milions for it, and there would probably be someone willing to buy it.

Madeon, i joined a few months after the trading got disabled and i didn't have the chance to enjoy it either, so i'm supporting your suggestion. But i don't like the idea of free 2 slots for everyone, better leave it as it is.
Okay, well the 2 slots thingy isn't needed anyways since the player needs to have 100 loads = 1m = 1slot = already 2carslots.

But car trading should be here. It belongs to CT and it's needed to have something new(old) fun in convoytrcuking.

Strato

Guys.. it was sugested more than 20 times. it aint comming back

Boy

Quote from: Strato on June 27, 2013, 15:23
Guys.. it was sugested more than 20 times. it aint comming back
you'll never know strato, at least let me try.

ps. welcome back :D

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Well, may I please admins not to close this and wait for mick's explanation only why he doesn't want to give us the trading back. It was awesome.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Twido

I love you alot zwartepietNL, but we all have to follow the rules. And you are 1 of everyone

This is one of the things that shouldn't be suggested
• Anything about trading/selling

altought trading was awsome. It won't return

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Boy

Quote from: Twido on June 27, 2013, 16:27
I love you alot zwartepietNL, but we all have to follow the rules. And you are 1 of everyone

This is one of the things that shouldn't be suggested
• Anything about trading/selling

altought trading was awsome. It won't return
I know twido, just awaiting micks  reason to: "No."