Back to old CT?

Started by Boy, June 27, 2013, 12:20

Boy

Hai,
Can't mick just restore his scipt back to the old times when CT had vehicle trade and other awesome things?

I had my first acc in the end of 2011. so i never had the change to see the old script.
but after all stories i heard, it seems to be way more awesome/fun then what we have now.

Players are now focussing on houses/money.
that should stop.

I heard something about having 2 carslots without having a house.
wouldn't that be perfect? new players to start with rt and trailer? would be cool if you ask me. :D

I know mick had his reasons, but why don't bring vehicle trading and other awesome things back?

CT needs something new/old to make it back alive. really.
So why don't?

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Batman[UK]

The 2 carslot thing is cool, and letting new players earn money to buy their own truck and trailer would be cool, it's just parking space is a problem. But that's a wicked idea.

Vehicle trading would be nice, but I can see some disagreement or arguments by some players.

sorin

Quote from: Madeon on June 27, 2013, 12:20
Hai,
Can't mick just restore his scipt back to the old times when CT had vehicle trade and other awesome things?

I had my first acc in the end of 2011. so i never had the change to see the old script.
but after all stories i heard, it seems to be way more awesome/fun then what we have now.

Players are now focussing on houses/money.
that should stop.

I heard something about having 2 carslots without having a house.
wouldn't that be perfect? new players to start with rt and trailer? would be cool if you ask me. :D

I know mick had his reasons, but why don't bring vehicle trading and other awesome things back?

CT needs something new/old to make it back alive. really.
So why don't?
I only want Vehicle/house trade , that be cool.

Boy

Quote from: Aximilator[UK] on June 27, 2013, 12:25
The 2 carslot thing is cool, and letting new players earn money to buy their own truck and trailer would be cool, it's just parking space is a problem. But that's a wicked idea.
Remove all 400 1slots forsale
Give all players 2carslots to start with. problem solved.

The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Supreme

I play since October 2011, so I have no idea what there was.
But I would like vehicle trading, but house trading would not be good (friends etc.), also I don't really like that 2 slot idea  ::)

SuperGoof

why not split it up in 2 servers, the new script and the old script.

sorin

Quote from: Supreme on June 27, 2013, 12:28
But I would like vehicle trading, but house trading would not be good (friends etc.), also I don't really like that 2 slot idea  ::)
If you are lucky , and a friend of you wants to sell his house with small price , what is the problem ? I really want the house trade thing back , also the vehicle one.

Boy

Quote from: Supreme on June 27, 2013, 12:28
indeed only vehicle trading.
And about the 2carslots idea. It's new-player-friendly.

Boy

Quote from: SuperGoof on June 27, 2013, 12:28
why not split it up in 2 servers, the new script and the old script.
You will find me in the old script.

Shake

As much as I like the idea (and it's pretty awesome, so +1 from me), the "Old CT" as we call it, won't be the same due to the community. CT WAS the community, not the gamemode itself. With the "bad" community we currently have, it'll be pretty much the same.

But, still, +1 from me.

Boy

Quote from: Shake on June 27, 2013, 12:31
As much as I like the idea (and it's pretty awesome, so +1 from me), the "Old CT" as we call it, won't be the same due to the community. CT WAS the community, not the gamemode itself. With the "bad" community we currently have, it'll be pretty much the same.

But, still, +1 from me.
True, but vehicle trading will make some people come back, and also make it fun again.
What currently happends ingame:
"/work /50(crash) fuck you noob fuck fuck fuck. failed mission. when admin failed to help within 60sec /a you bad admin me hate you #@%^&"

What happends when we can trade cars: "Ey anyone wanna buy my sultan for 160k with 1200km? :D"

Just how i think it was. and how fucked our mainchat is atm.

Benny

Adding car and house trading back would be great, it would just need to be improved so it doesn't make trubles or so.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Shake

Quote from: Madeon on June 27, 2013, 12:35
Quote from: Shake on June 27, 2013, 12:31

But, still, +1 from me.
True, but vehicle trading will make some people come back, and also make it fun again.
What currently happends ingame:
"/work /50(crash) fuck you noob fuck fuck fuck. failed mission. when admin failed to help within 60sec /a you bad admin me hate you #@%^&"

What happends when we can trade cars: "Ey anyone wanna buy my sultan for 160k with 1200km? :D "

Just how i think it was. and how fucked our mainchat is atm.
I would seriously like 2010 CT to come back, but that's impossible.

If mick added those things that we had in the past, it would be nice.
And our mainchat IS like that, unfortunately.

Rahail

You don't know the history of house trading and vehicles also there were companies, these all were abused by players so that's why they got removed.
I don't know the full history but heard from old players.

sorin

Quote from: Benny on June 27, 2013, 12:39
Adding car and house trading back would be great, it would just need to be improved so it doesn't make trubles or so.
This^