Welcome to the ZModeler and 3DS Max child board

Started by Rubber, June 25, 2013, 21:44

Rubber

This child board is for tutorials, FAQ's, mod requests, new findings, and special features dealing with any sort of modding in ZModeler and 3DS max.

Please do not post mod reviews here. Post those in the 'Mod Showroom' in Screenshots and videos.

If you have a request for a tutorial please post here or PM me. I will try to take care of it as quickly as possible. If you have mod requests, please keep in mind that they may not be dealt with right away. If anyone wants to tackle a mod request, feel free to do so.

Thanks to Ethan for creating this board. Please take the time to use it wisely.

The way I want this board to work is: all tutorials will be linked through one topic. This topic is here: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39181.0.html

Regards,
Rubber
ZModeler board moderator

MeTaLiXx

That will be cool i ll try to learn moddin :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Corvette

Rubber if you need a moderator for this subforum, I'm your guy I know pretty much all there is to know bout Zmod.

Corvette

I'm not modding much of GTA anymore right now, But I'm still using Zmod and stuff So I'm going to set something up so I get email's if someone posts something here and i'll do my best to help out some more. So to anyone that's trying to mod, Modding and getting errors/bugs/etc Post em up I'll do what I can to help out. GTA related or just Zmod related. Thanks.