ZModeler and 3DS Max sub forum

Started by Rubber, June 25, 2013, 21:03

Rubber

Is there a possibility we could get a sub forum under the SAMP section for ZModeler and 3DS Max specific topics? There are quite a few topics that have been created already and have been lost in the forum in various place. It would be nice if they could all be in one place. I think there is enough people who want to learn ZModeler or 3DS Max to request a topic for it. People would be able to post their mod requests, help, and tutorials in this place.

I have quite a few topics I want to make for ZMod, but they will just get lost in all the other stuff in SAMP Mods section. It would be nice if they were all in one place...

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

TheShetlandSheepdog

+1,would be nice if people can show their mods.

Supreme

Ethan

Quote from: Same99 on June 25, 2013, 21:09

it would not be for car mods.. there is already a section for that.... it would be for helping people learning to use the programs, tips and tricks FAQs etc..

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Rubber

Quote from: Ethan on June 25, 2013, 21:12
Quote from: Same99 on June 25, 2013, 21:09

it would not be for car mods.. there is already a section for that.... it would be for helping people learning to use the programs, tips and tricks FAQs etc..

EXACTLY. There is no great place to put tutorials for ZModeler. Do I put them in Help? Mod showroom? SAMP? SAMP Mod section?

Rubber

I guess this topic can be locked because it has been resolved. Thanks Ethan!

Ethan

Quote from: Rubber on June 25, 2013, 21:35
I guess this topic can be locked because it has been resolved.

Request has been executed successfully