News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Star Wars

Started by Dobby, June 25, 2013, 00:56

Dobby

No call my nerd pls. My no nerd. :D

Serious note. Is there anybody who's looking forward to the new Star Wars movies coming out(apparently). I want to know other people's views now that Disney own the franchise.

Personally. I think it'll be a good move, as long as they don't turn it into "child friendly". What i mean by this, is no Episode 3 style fights (Anakin vs Obi Wan) . They have to keep the old style of music in. Who doesn't love the star wars soundtracks? right :D. Plus is it just me that thinks there should of been movies made from KOTOR I and KOTOR II? (if anybody has played them). I also read/saw a video of Battlefront III on the Frostbite (BF3) engine :o it looks great, but apparently Disney have cancelled it :/ think it would of made a good game?

Also, i found this 5 mins ago which made me want to make this topic:

If it decides to be wierd for the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7T0vs9gYydo#at=197

It's a funny thing to watch. I saw the title and thought it was a serious thing :o

Discussion, gogogo.

TY for the YT link fix matias bby.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

X_Raided

in my opinion star was stopped being good after return of the jedi. i wont even bother watching a disney star wars lol

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Dobby

Quote from: X_Raided on June 25, 2013, 01:06
in my opinion star was stopped being good after return of the jedi. i wont even bother watching a disney star wars lol

True :) But there's plenty of films Disney seemed to have done well on. Flight of The Navigator. All of the Herbie movies (minus Fully Loaded, i hate Lindsey Lohan). Toy Story 1. James & The Giant Peach. George of The Jungle. :) the list goes on, The above are my current favorite movies by them, as long as Star Wars stays the way it is(Empire Strikes back mixed with ROTS) then i'm happy :D

If nobody knows what herbie is. Please, google it. You'll enjoy them! :)
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

i wont even bother watching a disney star wars lol

X_Raided

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on June 25, 2013, 01:16

True :) But there's plenty of films Disney seemed to have done well on. Flight of The Navigator. All of the Herbie movies (minus Fully Loaded, i hate Lindsey Lohan). Toy Story 1. James & The Giant Peach. George of The Jungle. :) the list goes on, The above are my current favorite movies by them, as long as Star Wars stays the way it is(Empire Strikes back mixed with ROTS) then i'm happy :D

If nobody knows what herbie is. Please, google it. You'll enjoy them! :)

out of all those ive only seen toy story. i stopped watching disney movies around age 11. and you cant compare those. those were all original movies made by disney, this is taking over not only a movie but a whole franchise of films, and i am predicting now that they will re-ruin the star wars films.. same with the classic "Dumb and Dumber" they are making a number 2 . lol that will never live up to the original.

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Ethan

what is there really to do in star wars.. I mean it showed him growing up, he found out who his father really was, the movie is over after that... unless they make a #7 where vader and skywalker are battling the government to keep their jedi pension

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on June 25, 2013, 05:26
what is there really to do in star wars.. I mean it showed him growing up, he found out who his father really was, the movie is over after that... unless they make a #7 where vader and skywalker are battling the government to keep their jedi pension

Then they all get married. Have kids :P have you read any of the books? :P It expands on it all there.

Rubber

I was always confused with the plot of SW. As Family Guy puts it: "A long time ago...but somehow in the future"

I've seen 3 or 4 of them and was never impressed. I guess it's not my type of movie. I like WWII movies that depict things that...really happened.

Shake

I watched one Star Wars movie (the one where Anakin turned into Darth Vader, not sure which movie it was), and honestly, I wasn't impressed.

I've always loved Star Trek more than Star Wars, dunno why.

Jedi

Star Wars films are made by George Lucas and are masterpieces. I don't give a fuck if Disney will release the next 3 films since I can't imagine other Star Wars films which are made by Disney and not by Lucas. Once you see the first trilogy, you can't change your mind.

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Ethan

once you know George Lucas isnt producing them anymore, you know they will just suck